Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPowerz gave me a free sBorg for helping out with some issues. I gotta say the speeds have been pretty awesome, and I would suggest that if you guys want a good and reliable sBorg host then you should definitely check his sBorg plans. They're totally worth it.

Keep it up buddy.

ipowerz, do you allow fxp transfers via ftp to account?
it would greatly help

Regards,
with fxp transfer do you mean the File eXchange Protocol or was it a spelling mistake ?

if it's fxp then our servers do not support fxp but i suppose you can use sborg for this

if it's spelling mistake to ftp then yes ftp has a option of ftp filetransfer that you can use and we do allow it

regards,
vizoomer

I meant fxp. Server to server file transfer. From my server to yours (where my sborg dir would be)... i still haven't found the function in sborg to connect to a ftp. (not uploading, but downloading - browsing)

Regards,

I meant fxp. Server to server file transfer. From my server to yours (where my sborg dir would be)... i still haven't found the function in sborg to connect to a ftp. (not uploading, but downloading - browsing)

Regards,
if it's from your server to ours then it should work fine ..

if you want to test it then you i'll be pleased to provide you with a demo if you want it

if it doesn't satisfy your needs then you can try rapidleech which should do the work

regards

My server is not a filehost. It is a ftp server. If you provide ftp access, then for example with ftprush (connected to both yours and my ftp server) i could move files from my ftp to yours. Then in sborg i could use upload from directory... Because torrent is slower than this method.

My server is not a filehost. It is a ftp server. If you provide ftp access, then for example with ftprush (connected to both yours and my ftp server) i could move files from my ftp to yours. Then in sborg i could use upload from directory... Because torrent is slower than this method.
if you can pm me exactly how many files there are and how much size i can help you out over here for sure :)

regards

hey
i am getting this error
why?
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 29887377 bytes) in /home-----public_html/includes/all_curls.php on line 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back