Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am currently hosting with myrapidleech.net, Man this guy is seriously good at server management. my forum is now running smooth....

Recommended +++

Okay guys , i am working on the issue, i will get it fixed as soon as possible, please wait! I will update you here as soon as its fixed, it can take some time as i have to investigate from the starting..

i got error with filesonic as well
n download speeds are getting miserable on filesonic
u should check the ticket

fileserve might have blocked ur IP
i have asked ricky as well,awaiting his reply

chaudhary9 : There is nothing wrong :)

It's a fileserve sborg bug, they have released the free update, i am going to do the free update for you all :)

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i24/09af27.png[/slide]

Regarding FileSonic , its less all continents for everyone , for all hosting providers because filesonic has recently upgraded their ISP which caused this issue. If it would be our issue then other file hosts will also give less download/upload speeds!

thanks man, will buy it soon for sure. By the way, the account are based on login and password right, everything is automatic right? I know how to use rapidleech but don't know how to install it, just making sure yours is automated process.....

thanks man, will buy it soon for sure. By the way, the account are based on login and password right, everything is automatic right? I know how to use rapidleech but don't know how to install it, just making sure yours is automated process.....
hello,

it doesn't have login and password but if you want you can add it or ask us to add it
once you order you'll get the rapidleech details automatically with our rapidleech pre-installed and the ftp details so that you can edit your rapidleech your way

about demo.. i've sent you a PM

regards,
vizoomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back