This is another offshore host; they sell servers located in Hong Kong

Prices from $120 - $270

They sell VPS in Malaysia.

More plans exist here
Code:
[COLOR=#686868]http://warez-host.com/services.html[/COLOR]

25 comments
Well

i think this host also run by warez-host.com, b'coz the sever location is same which is Hong Kong and also they used very similar domain

1. wrzhost.com
2. warez-host.com

I think that both host run by them, but i m not sure
but it depends on whois buying the should confirm these things

anyways
Good Luck
Thanks

This is a reseller of wrzhost.com

Hey tippie bro ur Speech was very amateur - we got a reseller of wrzhost ???? !! lolz - But wrzhost located on hostfresh.com :)) =))) :laugh:

Anybody can take a whoise of our Dedicated server - we located on Hong Kong - Pacific Internet - look at the below

Warez-Host.Com

IP Address : 220.232.130.89
IP Location :
hk.gif
- Hong Kong (sar) - Hong Kong - Pacific Internet (hong Kong) Ltd

wrzhost.com

IP Address : 116.50.9.140
IP Location :
hk.gif
- Hong Kong (sar) - Hong Kong - Hostfresh.com

BOTH SERVER ARE DIFFERENT

ThereuPon wrzhost.com Have a VPS Of Hostfresh.com lolz

Please Don't Say About Anythingz that's you Don't Know!

Regards;
NaViDDeViL

Best Surprise -- We Added Extra Disc Space n BW To All Packages
And Discount To All Reseller - VPS - Dedicated Services:)
We Come Back After Transfer To Fast Access n Secure Server :)
Blacklist Status: Clear
Just CheckOut www.Warez-Host.com

You said that tippie was talking like an amateur but your posts doesn't look extremely professional either. Try not to use a "capital letter" for beginning every word, now that looks kinda amateur to me. A professional replier always tries to prohibit the use of these mistakes as well as using short forms and ending words with "z".

Sometimes the way people writes may affect the eyes of a reader which help them to judge their expertism. That's just a common psychology.

"u underzstandz wat i sayz" *just jokin'* :P

i have used warez-host.com for my services before and had a very good time with them.... it was slow but thats probably because im in england and they are in hong kong but its a very good service...I would recommend them highly

Hey tippie bro ur Speech was very amateur - we got a reseller of wrzhost ???? !! lolz - But wrzhost located on hostfresh.com :)) =))) :laugh:

Anybody can take a whoise of our Dedicated server - we located on Hong Kong - Pacific Internet - look at the below

Warez-Host.Com

IP Address : 220.232.130.89
IP Location :
hk.gif
- Hong Kong (sar) - Hong Kong - Pacific Internet (hong Kong) Ltd

wrzhost.com

IP Address : 116.50.9.140
IP Location :
hk.gif
- Hong Kong (sar) - Hong Kong - Hostfresh.com

BOTH SERVER ARE DIFFERENT

ThereuPon wrzhost.com Have a VPS Of Hostfresh.com lolz

Please Don't Say About Anythingz that's you Don't Know!

Regards;
NaViDDeViL

No they had a reseller at us but I didn't want to host them anymore because they caused a lot of trouble and downtimes because they were hosting a lot of suspicious websites.

Did you know that wrzhost got kicked out op pacific internet about a year ago,they do not like to deal with clients related to warez,hacks,etc.. and with a site like warez-host.com it's just a matter of time.
But that's just my very unprofessional no knowledge opinion

You said that tippie was talking like an amateur but your posts doesn't look extremely professional either. Try not to use a "capital letter" for beginning every word, now that looks kinda amateur to me. A professional replier always tries to prohibit the use of these mistakes as well as using short forms and ending words with "z".

Sometimes the way people writes may affect the eyes of a reader which help them to judge their expertism. That's just a common psychology.

"u underzstandz wat i sayz" *just jokin'* :P

I Just Make actuality No More :)

i have used warez-host.com for my services before and had a very good time with them.... it was slow but thats probably because im in england and they are in hong kong but its a very good service...I would recommend them highly

I Know That

But We Make Our Offshore Server On Netherlands With Really Freedom n fast access to all world customer

You Can Try It again :)

No they had a reseller at us but I didn't want to host them anymore because they caused a lot of trouble and downtimes because they were hosting a lot of suspicious websites.

Did you know that wrzhost got kicked out op pacific internet about a year ago,they do not like to deal with clients related to warez,hacks,etc.. and with a site like warez-host.com it's just a matter of time.
But that's just my very unprofessional no knowledge opinion

What You Said man Again ?!!

210.56.53.220 < This Is Our IP Server Located On Hong Kong Sun Network (hong Kong) Limited

WithOut Any Downtimes

You can Take a whois :)

And Really Separate To wrzhost
wrzhost located on hostfresh.com > 116.50.15.81
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed lol

tippie Plz Don't say again
We Are Not reseller Of wrzhost :|
It's Clear For All

Also Our Offshore Server Located On Netherlands Got The Ready - Really Freedom n fast Access

Can't you read?
Check the post on top of this page,they HAD a reseller at wrzhost.
Stop using the tag constantly,if you want to succeed in the hosting business you need to change the kiddie attitude.
Did you know there is an EDIT button?

What You Said man Again ?!!

210.56.53.220 < This Is Our IP Server Located On Hong Kong Sun Network (hong Kong) Limited

WithOut Any Downtimes

You can Take a whois :)

And Really Separate To wrzhost
wrzhost located on hostfresh.com > 116.50.15.81
Blacklist Status: Currently Listed lol

tippie Plz Don't say again
We Are Not reseller Of wrzhost :|
It's Clear For All

Also Our Offshore Server Located On Netherlands Got The Ready - Really Freedom n fast Access

Warez-host.com Just Fake of Orginal Wz2Host.Com Website ... Just CheckOut http://Www.Wz2host.com , Those Are Professional Hosting .

I Just Recommend http://wz2host.com

Don't Say Jive Plz :)

All Member Can Be Take Whois Of Our Domain On

http://whois.domaintools.com

warez-host.com Created: 2007-12-15

wz2host.com Created: 2008-07-16 <, Just Newbie

That's Very Farce

This is Very Fun They Are Create a Template same with warez-host.com With Some Copy Paste Images

Very Important Notice:

All Members Do Not Register with wz2host.com

They Are Is Ripper And After payment Just steal Your Money Without offer Any Service

Warm Regards;

Don't Say Jive Plz :)

All Member Can Be Take Whois Of Our Domain On

http://whois.domaintools.com

warez-host.com Created: 2007-12-15

wz2host.com Created: 2008-07-16 <, Just Newbie

That's Very Farce

This is Very Fun They Are Create a Template same with warez-host.com With Some Copy Paste Images

Very Important Notice:

All Members Do Not Register with wz2host.com

They Are Is Ripper And After payment Just steal Your Money Without offer Any Service

Warm Regards;

lol ownt :zthir6:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back