VPS [VuzeHosting] OFFShore VPS - 1Gbit Line - DDoS Protected - 10% Off! - From $4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditz

Hello wJunction!
Welcome to the VuzeHosting sales thread.

About VuzeHosting
We are a well established and growing company with many different packages available for shared, reseller and virtual private servers. You will find that very few reliable web hosting companies will be able to beat the service, quality and price that we offer here at VuzeHosting.

All of our services run on a 1Gbit line meaning that you get super fast speeds at no additional costs.

We at VuzeHosting offer 99% uptime and we have a small group of dedicated and knowledgeable staff available by email, live chat system or our ticket system. Our live chat is UK based therefore staff are available for about 20 hours of each day and we reply to emails and support tickets within 12 hours, usually instant if there is a member of staff online. We are very well known for our friendly, down to earth and knowledgeable staff at VuzeHosting.

VuzeHosting have well over 700 satisfied customers and growing, join them today.

VuzeHosting News

VuzeHosting is now selling VPS packages.

Payment Methods
VuzeHosting are now offering clients to pay via different payment processors. We are now currently accepting; Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Packages

You can view all our packages at our website. Please remember. ALL packages come with 1Gbit line, and DDoS Protected.
Website - Click Here!

Contact Us

You can contact us on live chat here(New Customers):

Live Zilla

You may also contact us via our(Existing Customers):
Support Ticket System

--

Thank you for taking your time to read over our thread, we hope to do business with you!

Vuze Hosting Staff
Fast | Reliable | Secure | Affordable | Website Hosting
VuzeHosting.com

23 comments
They do allow warez and their in the Netherlands which is fine.

here's a extract from their terms and contitions
i857f4.png

However I've removed your cupon thing that references a hacking forum. We don't want anything that promotes or encourages hacking here.

My Review on Vuze Hosting :

First 3 Months They were great with 2 DownTimes only but after that for 2 months just fail and fail also they dont tell their customers what happen

for me VuzeHosting NOT RECOMMENDED !!

it say unlimited Bw..... that is good .....with 4.99$ u can actually have ur Own VPS.....Will wait for little more time before switching to them :D

@Ditz i think after all that bad hosting people who bought hosting deserve 1 month free.

They did. I sent out a email. If you want 2 weeks free hosting hit me up with a PM. Only PM me.

is site been down allday

Its online.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/vuzehosting.com

I will flush the firewall.

Working for me. I have flushed the firewall.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back