Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update, My apology about not being here for long, I have already paid half the affiliates, and the other half should be processed soon. Please from now on if you have any questions direct them to the new owner of the website, but do know that I am paying all the users that worked for me on my time and I am sorry that I had to leave it like this.

Regards
this is my first payment. and i hope you'll pay for me. :((

Just an update, My apology about not being here for long, I have already paid half the affiliates, and the other half should be processed soon. Please from now on if you have any questions direct them to the new owner of the website, but do know that I am paying all the users that worked for me on my time and I am sorry that I had to leave it like this.

Regards

please pay me

user: f5ptu

thank you

you are not serious ... I still call on the 16th day was on hold and write PAID ... now where is that? is my work that you do not pay!!!when you change the owner has to assume and arrears ... when we do work again and pay close and will sell?
2012-04-16$60.07PAID
where is the evidence that did not receive anything!!!!!
my usser:lastarica

I expect you do not pay real you paid me a fool ... be fair play sir!I did not get paid even write anything .. what is this? (usser:lastarica)

I received no pay .. understand now?
(Ia si tradu daca esti mai destept...ati trimis o plata fake...adica scrie ca ai platit dar nu sa primit nimic...intelegi acum?)

Because there are a lot pending payments which are processing. your payment just standing in the line like others. So be patient and wait. It won't be faster if just shout here and complain that your pending payment not processed.

Regards

Because there are a lot pending payments which are processing. your payment just standing in the line like others. So be patient and wait. It won't be faster if just shout here and complain that your pending payment not processed.

Regards
who are you??? :))

I have some question about for new admins :
What changes you plan to Bring to vreer ?
Min Payout still 30$ ?
How you will pay ? In how much time from request users will receive payment ?
Ahoura was a very nice and active admin hope you will be the same .
And Btw whats your nick on this forum ?

I have some question about for new admins :
What changes you plan to Bring to vreer ?
Min Payout still 30$ ?
How you will pay ? In how much time from request users will receive payment ?
Ahoura was a very nice and active admin hope you will be the same .
And Btw whats your nick on this forum ?
you're a member be paid many times from vreer :)
this is the first time i've been paid but my account is pending :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back