Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the site support is just on wj because i sent lots of messages to the support and didn't got any answers !!!

i like to know if i can get paid on alertpay or webmoney ?

account balance do not count anything

That should be fixed now, our system is back on track.

upload from pc not working again :(((

we are still working on that, its not working on one of our servers, looking into it right now.

Regards

Uploading isn't working just says "can't find 208.53.158.56"

deleting videos that no longer work because of your server failure gives the following error:

Error happened when deleting file.
Please contact administrator.
(
Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/api.cgi was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at 208.53.168.75 Port 80
)

URL Upload is working, we are fixing upload from PC right now.
Sorry about that

Ahoura,

Please check PM.
I have big problems here.
I lost more than 800 files.

Please reply ASAP

Check you PM, I have already replied sorry for the late reply.

Regards

this host is scam, bb

That may be your opinion, but we are not a scam host, we have paid all our uploaders till this date except one that we had to ban because the user was abusing our system.

Regards

I lost many videos what happening ?

Please read the earlier post, and I am sorry about the video losts.

I can second that.

i tested out this host a few days ago.

Uploaded a new movie( wont say a name just that its a recent one). Got 250 views.

and my account balance is 0.00.

also says !Not enough reports data! on the Reports page too.

account name is Tinyman.

Can you please check it out ahoura and let me know whats wrong.
thanks. http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=45205

I have discussed this a few times with users, its either that users are not streaming you file fully or you are using our embed code. If you feel like this is not the case for you then PM me and I will look into it for you

is the site support is just on wj because i sent lots of messages to the support and didn't got any answers !!!

i like to know if i can get paid on alertpay or webmoney ?

Hi,

sorry if we havent replied to your emails, we do have support via email but we have been busy to be honest. ATM its only paypal.

Regards

Another Public Announcement

First its my bad that it took so long for the site to come back, we had some technical difficulties and we were working on the servers for the past 3 days. I have already given 10 extra days to all the premium users to apologize.

So for all those who missed it, our server had a hard drive failure which to be honest is hard to avoid, and there was nothing we could do. if you would like the full details you can click here.

Now we have done our best to bring back the service, note that there might be a few glitches here and there until we get everything sorted but note that video counts are working properly.

What happens to my payment request?
This is something you might ask, as you guys all know we always pay our affiliates and this time its no different, I just took a look at the payment requests and there are alot of them, we will start processing them fairly soon (max in an hour) and you should get your payment most probably today.

Let me know if you guys have any questions, I will be here the entire day to answer your questions.

Regards

yes he came back. everyone continues to working :)
now can i request payment, ahoura??? :)

Go ahead please, but read my post above, it will not be instant as the line is pretty long.

Regards

It shouldnt be long, I am going to start processing the payments fairly soon, and yours would be the last one to be honest :).

Regards

It shouldnt be long, I am going to start processing the payments fairly soon, and yours would be the last one to be honest .

Regards
thanks so much
i've just request payment
hope i'll receive payment soon from you :)

ahoura, upload from pc is difficult :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back