Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
In His Last Messege To Me.
"please note that I will be travelling tomorrow, the flight is going to be 14 hours."

He Must be Busy Right Now with His Personal Issues.
Dnt Worry, He will be here Soon.

:) i very trust him. he is professional person :)

when he'll next pay for us :)
i earned min pay :(

Last edited:
same here! several hours have passed, still not converting! :facepalm:

i think its the prbl with the video file..........all my links are stuck becoz i have uploaded rapidshare direct links by mistake :(

now i can only upload 2 files at a time ...............waiting for ahoura to fix it :)

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 208.53.158.56:8777.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Why drop the table? I want to upload movie 1.2GB size.

A Quick Update

Thank you all for staying patient, unfortunately I have a fairly bad news, and thats what I have been working on for the last 24 hours, even on my flight I was connected to internet to fix this issue. so here is the story.
8 hours prior to my flight I noticed that our main storage server was down so as usual we rebooted the server and waited for it to come back, after roughly around 20 mins we contacted our datacenter and were informed that the server was running disk check and it could take a while, so we waited for about 4 hours for the disk check to finish, however after rebooting the server again to check the affect our OS refused to run. After a long investigation involving checking everything it came down to this : our RAID10 structure failed for an unknown reason, and we could not fix the tables on the fly and the only solution that I had was travelling to United States, going to the data center and fixing it myself but unfortunately that was not an option as I had to catch a flight at the same day.
I would like to sincerely apologies and I regret to inform you that the majority of your files have been lost due to this unfortunate event, as I am typing this I am reinstalling the new server and will take care of the upload problems. Please note that this whole situation has been unfortunate due to the fact that I was travelling and internet in my flight was slow, and all the disasters happen while I was already under pressure.

Payments
I just had a chance to check the payment requests, and I see that you guys have requested alot of payments and I will process them as soon as the system is stable again.

Once again I would like to apologize about this whole situation and unfortunately there is nothing I can do. I am open to any suggestions/questions/complains you may have.

Regards

Well...that's explaining why 2 days ago I lost 100+ files.
The shit thing is most of the files that I've lost contribute big traffic to me.
Hope this situation will be recovered soon.

PS : uploading and converting working fine for me, fast like 1st day vreer. com opened.
Only I still have 20+ files that stuck at your server. Please kindly delete it.

Have a nice weekend to all

yes, speed is very good, but have you tried opening them? It will give you an error every time. I tried with old links, new links and fresh uploaded links, everytime viewing error

A Quick Update

Thank you all for staying patient, unfortunately I have a fairly bad news, and thats what I have been working on for the last 24 hours, even on my flight I was connected to internet to fix this issue. so here is the story.
8 hours prior to my flight I noticed that our main storage server was down so as usual we rebooted the server and waited for it to come back, after roughly around 20 mins we contacted our datacenter and were informed that the server was running disk check and it could take a while, so we waited for about 4 hours for the disk check to finish, however after rebooting the server again to check the affect our OS refused to run. After a long investigation involving checking everything it came down to this : our RAID10 structure failed for an unknown reason, and we could not fix the tables on the fly and the only solution that I had was travelling to United States, going to the data center and fixing it myself but unfortunately that was not an option as I had to catch a flight at the same day.
I would like to sincerely apologies and I regret to inform you that the majority of your files have been lost due to this unfortunate event, as I am typing this I am reinstalling the new server and will take care of the upload problems. Please note that this whole situation has been unfortunate due to the fact that I was travelling and internet in my flight was slow, and all the disasters happen while I was already under pressure.

Payments
I just had a chance to check the payment requests, and I see that you guys have requested alot of payments and I will process them as soon as the system is stable again.

Once again I would like to apologize about this whole situation and unfortunately there is nothing I can do. I am open to any suggestions/questions/complains you may have.

Regards
we hope you'll solve problems :)
now can i request payment???? :)

Please note that uploading still works, and upload/convert is still in the same structure as before (after we fixed it), but streaming speed could be a bit lower because our backup streaming servers arent as fast as our main streaming server.

This issue will be fixed VERY soon, and again I know this is really unfortunate but know that we did everything we could but sometimes its just not possible to recover.

Damn really bad news

Please check your PM.

Regards

Well...that's explaining why 2 days ago I lost 100+ files.
The shit thing is most of the files that I've lost contribute big traffic to me.
Hope this situation will be recovered soon.

PS : uploading and converting working fine for me, fast like 1st day vreer. com opened.
Only I still have 20+ files that stuck at your server. Please kindly delete it.

Have a nice weekend to all

Please check your PM.

I have 17 files stuck, please check it out (username aicinuprea; also I have a 2 days payment request). And again, the files newly uploaded will they work? Because I cant watch the files uploaded a few hours ago. We have to wait for the server to be steady, or is it ok to upload now and watch them later, after everything is fixed?

I would advise to wait until the server is installed to upload, but it should still work if you do it now.

If your video is converted properly then it should stream right now but the speed would be a bit low. Note that all the newly uploaded videos are safe and will be fine.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back