VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sincerly don't know when it's cutoff day and when is paym day
when i req on second/third day of the week, payment was sunday/monday
now i requested friday, and i guess no sunday/monday paym
i know it's still monday, but that doesn't mean it's my day

can you update us, when is cutoff day(s) and when is paym(s) day(s)?
not fair to wait 6 days for a paym, when Vodlocker isn't about that
thank you

Last edited:
Hello,

There was a few days delay for some payouts but I have now send most of it including payoneer and Payza.
We will process our first wire payouts starting this week. Please request from this method because you eliminate risk and commission fees because money come direct to your bank.

Cut off date is always Wednesday (some days we may pay even after that but never count on that because the exchangers we use can cut off by Wednesday, so always request Tuesday night your time).
Thanks all

We just found a views counter issue with a single server (it was effecting about 6% of our total files) and it was fixed few minutes ago.
The issue happened few days ago as some of you noticed and one of the feedback via pm helped us locate it. Thanks again for the feedback!

We just found a views counter issue with a single server (it was effecting about 6% of our total files) and it was fixed few minutes ago.
The issue happened few days ago as some of you noticed and one of the feedback via pm helped us locate it. Thanks again for the feedback!

Sorry to tell you now, that i have noticed too a few days ago that my views were lower even though i frequently added new links, but now i read the following message and understand the situation. Didn't know about that issue. Next time i will report any issue. thanks

Ps: Another thanks for the fastest payment i have received. You're the best V.

Last edited:
@ a.person am not gettin the error 524 but google search is blocking vodlocker for me today am getting a page saying

Warning
- visiting this web site may harm your computer!

also when i type vodlocker address into firefox address bar am also being block by firefox am getting

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at vodlocker.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Whats going on with this vidbull this is new this has never happend befor to me

Last edited:
Hello,

It seems some of our advertisers are getting flagged by Google for malware. We have removed them from our site and Google should unblock the site soon. I will keep you posted here.
Thanks.

We have re-enable wmz as a payment option. Please be patient with this method because first round of payouts will go starting end of next week (due to wallet load times). After that wmz/webmoney will receive payouts on regular schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back