VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for confirming payouts.

We will soon implement Wire payment method. Can you suggest a minimum for this method?

We are thinking of $500 minimum for Wires, this method is the most secure because you will directly receive money to your bank account and does not have to pay commission/fees to anyone else.
Please let us know what you think

do you have time to pay me too if i request,
or should i wait couple more days?
i'm not kidding
i've takin seriously the fact you told me you have many payments to process

Is there a problem with the views? In the last days they dropped very fast, i think they are not counted,pls verify , vidbull same problem, username aked23.

Hello,

We had a small issue in one of the servers in vodlocker but it was only effecting about 5% of our videos. So may be few of your videos in that server. We have fixed that issue since 10 hrs ago.
But this issue did not effect vidbull.

Also, I see your rates are higher in the last 3 days compare to 7 days prior to that. Please check and keep us posted
2uzf34h.jpg

Last edited:
What i meant to say is that the videos that before made 500-2000 views now make only 50-100 views, i post on the same sites and this happens only at vidbull and vodlocker not other hosts i use.

@videla[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] did you see the earnings grapgh I posted above? It does not seems to be the case as seen on those.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Views depends on file to file and your earnings seems to be consistent last few weeks[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thanks.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back