Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
iEncode: We hope to see you participating ;)

ngecity.com: Time to make the full switch

PaNDa13: Upgraded

tamildragon: Upgraded

f1b0n4cc1: Upgraded

nami310: Should take approximately 30 min. for a 350 mb file. You get the embed code already so it will eventually appear.

Question to everyone: What is storage limit for Megavideo?

Notice to everyone: We increased filesize limit to 2048MB!

Yes..Megavideo has got no storage limit..but the frustrating thing is that ,there is no option for remote upload and sometimes it will take very long time for conversion...sometimes it will not even get converted

tamildragon: We do have a remote upload function (?). We are working on implementing more hosts.

Also we will be increasing storage space for everyone :)

Upload3R: Upgraded

golden: Upgraded

Notification to everyone: Please spread the word.

The more people that uses videobb, the more it is preferred by everyone ;)

Our service is quality, we have an active support and our videos should be streaming at an acceptable speed!

i'd give another thorough review of VideoBB's Video/Audio Quality after this h264 update ... but too disheartened at this point.
processing time for the video is very very poor, and the quality is a total letdown after hearing of the upgrade.

From my tests:
with the new h264 you guys used some base settings for 240p simply changed the resolution for 480p and left practically every other option the same.
on my tests both 240p and 480p with 192kbps x264 video bitrate? and 64kbps MP3 audio bitrate?
please correct me if im wrong, but that's what i get in mediainfo.

bad handling of multiple audio streams, seems to choose commentary tracks by default.
Would be nice if you could get subs too....if i can detect multiple tracks and keep subtitles in a dos batch script with little scripting knowledge i'd hope you guys could show me up!

all i can think of is how lazy can this damn video tech be?! one test, one verifaction, all it took.
i want you guys to be the best, and this is two huge disappointments in a row for quality.

I'll be back in another month I guess, feel free to PM for detailed ideas, criticisms, etc if you want. ( plus im always cheap and trustworthy to hire :| )

Sorry for any harsh tone, nothing person of course. Just frustrated! B-)

It goes to 263 now before a 264 comes out. This means that for a short period of time you will find 263 encoding, but if you check back some time later the 264 should have replaced the 263.

nami310 was complaining of show conversion, so we figured this way for now since we're converting every video we have to 264 starting from oldest to newest.

480p
Code:
Format                           : Flash Video
File size                        : 91.6 MiB
Overall bit rate                 : 265 Kbps
Tagging application              : Yet Another Metadata Injector for FLV - Version 1.5

Video
Format                           : [B]AVC[/B]
Format/Info                      : [B]Advanced Video Codec[/B]
Format profile                   : [B]High@L3.0[/B]
Bit rate                         : [B]192 Kbps[/B]
Width                            : 854 pixels
Height                           : 480 pixels
Stream size                      : 67.6 MiB (74%)
Writing library                  : [B]x264 core 107[/B]
Encoding settings                : cabac=1 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=2 / psy=1 / psy_rd=0.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=0 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc=abr / mbtree=0 / bitrate=192 / ratetol=20.8 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.41 / pb_ratio=1.25 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
Format                           : MPEG Audio
Bit rate                         : [B]64.0 Kbps[/B]
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Stream size                      : 23.4 MiB (25%)
Writing library                  : LAME3.98.4

240p
Code:
Format                           : Flash Video
File size                        : 90.8 MiB
Overall bit rate                 : 264 Kbps
Tagging application              : Yet Another Metadata Injector for FLV - Version 1.5

Video
Format                           : [B]AVC[/B]
Format/Info                      : [B]Advanced Video Codec[/B]
Format profile                   : [B]High@L2.1[/B]
Bit rate                         : [B]192 Kbps[/B]
Width                            : 428 pixels
Height                           : 240 pixels
Stream size                      : 67.2 MiB (74%)
Writing library                  : [B]x264 core 107[/B]
Encoding settings                : cabac=1 / ref=1 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=2 / psy=1 / psy_rd=0.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=0 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc=abr / mbtree=0 / bitrate=192 / ratetol=20.8 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.41 / pb_ratio=1.25 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
Format                           : MPEG Audio
Bit rate                         : [B]64.0 Kbps[/B]
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Stream size                      : 23.3 MiB (25%)
Writing library                  : LAME3.98.4

Seems x264 was used but i'd love to see a bump in quality regardless :)

increasing the storage space would be great :) (why not unlimited like megavideo?)

only one problem i experience is that there are not many sites who accept videobb links, maybe you could negotiate with some sites to accept your links....

only one problem i experience is that there are not many sites who accept videobb links, maybe you could negotiate with some sites to accept your links....

On my site VBB links are considered streaming. Any site will accept VBB links as long as they have a streaming section. if the site doesn't. just post a request for them to put a streaming section onto the site. :P

i upload 720 p x264 mkv videos , quality is worst than 240p , is it about improvements on videobb ?

Thank you for premium membership , but i wanna know , why i still can not use it when i click any video of mine that i uploaded ?

Final bonus question : is there any quality difference between remote upload and manual upload of videos ?

The90sKid: Upgraded

denandres: Send me a PM with a list.

f1b0n4cc1: Don't see how you cannot use your Premium feature? It lets you stream all you want.

And 720p x264 would be downsized to 480p (that's the max we run with) with h.264 encoding.

It depends if you're remote uploading from Megavideo. Then the quality decreases if you use their link directly.

videobb is like MV on steroids. We pay, we stream fast, less restrictions for free users and we will increase storage for free users to store their videos!

Time to spread the words guys and get what rewarded for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back