Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
my questions was about , even i am premium i click a video and when i use slider to fast it shows me to pay , as same like standart users .

i remote uploaded via fileserve . video quality really bad

12559338389252457798.png

11618883697000099309.png

in the video manager when there are a lot of files...say around 400+.by default when i click on the video manager link all the 400+ files are getting loaded to be displayed bcos of which a lot of time is taken and the screen freezes for sometime until it gets displayed.make it to display 50 files by default.if we want then we will increase the number to whatever we need like 100,200 etc...

f1b0n4cc1: That's something we need to change. The slider has nothing to do with how fast you stream...It's just there to "display" whether you're a Premium or free user.

The video quality is as good as it gets; just like MV. If you want 720p, you need to find someone that will squeeze out the money for hosting of such files.

MohaZone: Webupload? My best guess is that there's a firewall in your system or router.

omex12: No. 291 MB doesn't mean 50GB. :)

tamildragon: We will look into limiting it to a certain number.

The video quality is as good as it gets; just like MV. If you want 720p, you need to find someone that will squeeze out the money for hosting of such files.

I would hate for you guys to be misleading customers....the quality is not as "good as it gets" and not "just like MV" (MegaVideo). I'm thinking of upload a version of "Buck Bunny" (high quality free film) on VideoBB and MegaVideo and showing the results for both. Maybe this would help?

Please listen and don't push this problem aside .... remember that the end user is watching the video and does not care if uploaders make money, have unlimited space or anything like that(!). They care that it #1 loads fast #2 looks/sounds good. Not simply #1.

marioo: No. Uploading 66 MB doesn't do the trick of showing dedication :)

hopmick: Poland is in Group D.

iEncode: Upload the same video (from your harddrive) to MV and us. Don't upload to MV first and use the remote upload feature :). You're welcome to PM me the result.

Thanks

Could you move Poland to group C ? It is similar country like: Czech Republic, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Slovakia and it is in group D.

Is there a viewing time limit for watching movies without paying?
I read on a few sites there is, but dont want to watch a movie to find out.

if there isnt i will embed your movies on my site.

I would hate for you guys to be misleading customers....the quality is not as "good as it gets" and not "just like MV" (MegaVideo). I'm thinking of upload a version of "Buck Bunny" (high quality free film) on VideoBB and MegaVideo and showing the results for both. Maybe this would help?

Please listen and don't push this problem aside .... remember that the end user is watching the video and does not care if uploaders make money, have unlimited space or anything like that(!). They care that it #1 loads fast #2 looks/sounds good. Not simply #1.

as you describe , it was indeed to report for videobb to pass next level , more quality service , to help customers and owner of videobb . What i said before , i uploaded 720p , i tried to watch in 480p , but quality is not good . I am thankful of course because you provide us to make money online via video files . Sorry , my english not well , shortly , i wrote maybe because you can make videobb better everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back