Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
theboss: Why do you think it is not OK to claim that your brother signed up under you and you're using the same net?

xtone: You need to show me on a screenshot what you mean with the BB code button/CMS...?

Coming today or next week.

freecbc3: We never developed a rapidleech plugin for videobb. Don't understand what you mean.

Hi, I am still having problem remote uploading from fileserve. I own a fileserve premium account. I have direct downloads enabled. The files are .avi and they are around 350mb each. Yes the files/links are valid. I made sure they valid and alive before trying to filefetch them. I've had this problem for 2 weeks now. I posted my problem 2 weeks ago on this thread, you also asked for my vbb username which i gave you previously on this thread. I thought you will look my problem up but you have not given me any more responses on how to solve this. My VBB username is 90sKid. I hope this time you will give me an answer on what is wrong.

Thanks

heres a new screenshot!

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/view/74a403.png[/SLIDE]

The90sKid: As late as yesterday I moved files from FS => VBB using remote for files respectively 374 MB and 392 MB...Both .avi format, which moved fine and converted just fine.

I cannot see the screenshot, but you're welcome to provide me with the links you have for FS and we will look into it.

cool4ever: Upgraded.

iEncode: We're pushing out h264 next week. Just a heads up since you gave us a verbal slap for not using that :)

it's me again ,,

i have the same problem as theboss cuz i didnt knew that it was illegal ..
and i'll be glad if you can help me too ..

thnx !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back