UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Me either I have serious issue with RU. From time to time, it's working.
But since a few days, it's not working at all. For the moment, it always stucks to "initializing" on the server id8134 and then usual error :

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
()()()
(400 URL must be absolute )

Hope it will be solve soon ;-)

Hi

Me either I have serious issue with RU. From time to time, it's working.
But since a few days, it's not working at all. For the moment, it always stucks to "initializing" on the server id8134 and then usual error :

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
()()()
(400 URL must be absolute )

Hope it will be solve soon ;-)
id8134 This seems to be the problem server, were working on it.

Hello Usershare..
How can i share a folder ? i created a folder but can't find any link to share it, i have only a link to edit my folder, i wanna share it with its files.

Hello Usershare..
How can i share a folder ? i created a folder but can't find any link to share it, i have only a link to edit my folder, i wanna share it with its files.

my_account -> published files link -> choose folder

then you can distribute that link.

Last edited:
I thought its 3 days to send payout but I think its way more than 3 days to receive my payout..

usershnfn.jpg

Thanks.

Any support for this please?

Thank you.

Please read the rewards section on when you get paid.
http://www.usershare.net/reward.html

dude, here's what in your reward section..

Code:
Once you reach the minimum payout of $10.00 you can  monetize points earned, You will get the payment in 24-72 hrs.(Exclude  Weekends)

But check the date of my payout request dude.. Feb 28.. even if it exclude weekends.. Its still late for the said Time.. 24-72 hrs? or let's say 3 days excluding weekends.. and hey, its feb 28 and were march 5 now!

Well, you probably are in march 5th,bcs u r in GTM +1, but in USA, it's 4th...and 5th is weekend...

@Usershare:

Nothing can be uploaded
I am redirected always to one server, which hangs all uploads....they don't even start...
Will you finally fix the issue? Today everything was working FINE, just a few hours ago

Last edited:
Well, you probably are in march 5th,bcs u r in GTM +1, but in USA, it's 4th...and 5th is weekend...

@Usershare:

Nothing can be uploaded
I am redirected always to one server, which hangs all uploads....they don't even start...
Will you finally fix the issue? Today everything was working FINE, just a few hours ago

we just done the upgrades so some were restarting, should be permanently fixed now.let us know how it goes.

working, for now, working great...

GRRRR, EVERYTHING STOPPED AGAIN

One server is blocking everything, no idea which one yet, I can just see the IP...rest working good

no idea which one it is? I cant see what your seeing so cant help, and we dont wanna change everything an mess it all up .

strange how no other complaints in emails or anywhere, just here ..hmm

Last edited:
http://z-o-o-m.eu

Download his uploader, it is free to use,and lot of uploaders use it (except those who use only RU) you drop 15-20 files at once, and you will experience what I experience. His uploader is sending commands same way like I am clicking buttons on your website.
So, when you see a file not uploading, one of servers is bad. NOTHING to do with app, as long as you don't change your web uploading interface.

It isn't strange...I explained why they don't...I am loud enough for 10 people, so no one interfere :D

Also, you will find HC uploaders that do this 24/7 only here, so I know every second if something is wrong, probably before you guyz

None of these complaints goes AGAINST you, we all act like that when our earnings start to drop, get freaked :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back