UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you probably are in march 5th,bcs u r in GTM +1, but in USA, it's 4th...and 5th is weekend...

@Usershare:

Nothing can be uploaded
I am redirected always to one server, which hangs all uploads....they don't even start...
Will you finally fix the issue? Today everything was working FINE, just a few hours ago

http://z-o-o-m.eu

Download his uploader, it is free to use,and lot of uploaders use it (except those who use only RU) you drop 15-20 files at once, and you will experience what I experience. His uploader is sending commands same way like I am clicking buttons on your website.
So, when you see a file not uploading, one of servers is bad. NOTHING to do with app, as long as you don't change your web uploading interface.

It isn't strange...I explained why they don't...I am loud enough for 10 people, so no one interfere :D

Also, you will find HC uploaders that do this 24/7 only here, so I know every second if something is wrong, probably before you guyz

None of these complaints goes AGAINST you, we all act like that when our earnings start to drop, get freaked :D

I will test your app.

No servers are not stable. My friend who just started uploading to your filehost is complaining that he can't upload aswell, so he decided to drop Usershare..

No servers are not stable. My friend who just started uploading to your filehost is complaining that he can't upload aswell, so he decided to drop Usershare..
Unfortunate, but from stats i'm looking at right now they are, so unless you are having issues currently,(which would be strange)please let us know what it is.

my download counting is good
like this :
4393cc.png

but wht my stat only raise 0.2 $ from yesterday ?
i think something wrong in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back