UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my status is paid but now i am not receive my money, what's wrong ??? Please check it. I use Webmoney. I has been sent 5 emails but no one reply for me.

Profit payments sent to user
Date Amount Status
2011-03-01 04:49:00 34.83 PENDING
2011-02-23 23:49:20 36.03 PAID

Webmoney not up yet ..still :( , so your money wa put back in your account.

I have a huge problem...

My Reports area shows me earnings for 28th Feb $1.53 after that only $0.00 but i know that files have been downloaded... and eaven more strange is that My Reports shows me total earnings $1.93 but in My Account area is only $0.49 ...

and YES I did choose the partner type: Downloads after it firts came up =)

Please help ..

Screenshots:

6lbf1.png

MaPCN.png

the screen shows you are not on a plan.Please email your username and plan you wish to be on and I will select it.

Ouch,that sucks about the server crash. Im guessing that has to do with why i get errors when trying to reach My Files page. Also the option to enter our login details for other hosts in account area doesnt seem to work for filesonic(sharingmatrix is listed,perhaps its only working when using sharingmatrix url?) Please get it working with filesonic.com as well if thats the case,whenever time permits as i realize stats server is a bit more urgent. Thanks

I'm really confused because i try to tracert www.fileserve.com or www.google.com and have same result www.usershare.net
02mar11042628pm.jpg

I can still connect to fileserve or google, but can't connect to usershare.
dont you have a vps system admin, I guess they turned off most functions like ICMP.As I said we have mentioned, use a proxy server from your vps and see if you can atleast see the site.

Last edited:
the screen shows you are not on a plan.Please email your username and plan you wish to be on and I will select it.

That is exactly my point, the plans are not selectable anymore, since i did select it already when you sent me the message

does it mean i've lost the earnings now ?? :'(

Ok, will email you ...

Last edited:
There is again problems with download speeds, same time as yesterday, this file i uploaded today for instance, im only getting 50-60 kb/sec

Code:
http://www.usershare.net/l9nj45tzy550/Shokisakuhingou.rar

There is again problems with download speeds, same time as yesterday, this file i uploaded today for instance, im only getting 50-60 kb/sec

Code:
http://www.usershare.net/l9nj45tzy550/Shokisakuhingou.rar
Please recheck there may seem to be a time factor issue with your connection, but I am getting good speed from that link

To all people have problem that can't choose plan. Try to uncheck "Never show my username on download links" -> Save Settings, for me it let me choose plan . After that you can check on "Never show my username on download links" again if you want.

To all people have problem that can't choose plan. Try to uncheck "Never show my username on download links" -> Save Settings, for me it let me choose plan . After that you can check on "Never show my username on download links" again if you want.

Thanks.. that worked .. i wish i'd come to that by myself .. lol :D

The major inconvenient in your site is the max file size for free users.. ALL other hosts have 2Gb OR 1Gb download limit, but usershare have 700 MB limit which is not good at all.
even FSn rise the size limit from 400MB to 1 GB.
i really think you should do the same.. 1 GB is good if you wouldn't rise it to 2 GB.

All my files are temporanely offline, why?
not sure what you mean here.they are offline? explain

good one! We'll look into this function.

@Usershare: it's possible upload on ftp whit site2site (fxp)?

Please give more info on this, not sure what your trying to do

The major inconvenient in your site is the max file size for free users.. ALL other hosts have 2Gb OR 1Gb download limit, but usershare have 700 MB limit which is not good at all.
even FSn rise the size limit from 400MB to 1 GB.
i really think you should do the same.. 1 GB is good if you wouldn't rise it to 2 GB.

Yes, this is true, but we also offer higher rates than all of them for files over 700mb,and files below as well.If we increase the limit we would reduce our rates, and we're not gonna do that.B-)

Now my files its ok.
I have dedicated server,and i want to transfer files whit flashfxp (or similia).

[L] 200 Type set to I
[R] SIZE tryserver-mobile-browser-android-r7-build-build5659.txt.gz
[R] 213 1016094
[R] MDTM tryserver-mobile-browser-android-r7-build-build5659.txt.gz
[R] 213 20110301230333
[R] PASV
[R] 227 Entering Passive Mode (63,245,208,138,211,19)
[L] PORT 63,245,208,138,211,19
[L] 500 Illegal PORT command
Da sito a sito Trasferimento fallito! (Tentativo con metodo alternativo)
[L] PASV
[L] 227 Entering Passive Mode (173,199,123,230,174,119).
[R] PORT 173,199,123,230,174,119
[R] connessione persa: Firefox
Trasferito 0 File (0 bytes) in 3,75 seconds (0,0 KB/s)
[L] STOR tryserver-mobile-browser-android-r7-build-build5659.txt.gz
[L] PASV

This is the error if i try to transfer directly dedicated server to usershare.net ftp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back