UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey can anyone tell me that in Usershare, pay per sale is working?
I can guarantee its working , I personally check 100 times!(no joke)X-(

The one you sent 850KB/s from the server in USA, from EU 30kb/s

Uploading, no idea which server

8cda671d3e.jpg
Hm, 30kb in EU is kind low, we'll deploy some servers over there in coming weeks.From which link?

When uploading, just hover over the abort button.Then to the left of the browser at the bottom you will see the server name.

We optimized the NIC's on the server so let us know which server is giving slow speeds..we can fix it and move on to the referral table ..

any more issues with the file manager?

Deletion of files work ,any one else have this issue?

delete files it doesn't work,after i delete it ,it move to the top of the file manager ,somebody can try it,and you will see it ,oh i know now,delete selected have trouble ,because i delete by normal it work,delete one by one it work,but delete selected for many files doesn't work

delete files it doesn't work,after i delete it ,it move to the top of the file manager ,somebody can try it,and you will see it ,oh i know now,delete selected have trouble ,because i delete by normal it work,delete one by one it work,but delete selected for many files doesn't work
Ok we see the issue

I requested a payment five days ago, but I've received nothing. I emailed to UserShare via Customer Care on their page but I've got no reply.

How can I know what's going on with payments? Pending, it's already sent, declined, or whatever. Please help me out.

me too, having the same problem.
hope we can receive the payment as soon as possible

I'm too am awaiting payment since the 25.... X-(

We post notices and all you do is remove them without reading them and then come hear or email support asking redundant questions.Over 1 week ago we announced we stopped paying on weekends stating this one week in advanced,it is also posted on the site.:|

Hi my status is paid but now i am not receive my money, what's wrong ??? Please check it. I use Webmoney. I has been sent 5 emails but no one reply for me.

Profit payments sent to user
Date Amount Status
2011-03-01 04:49:00 34.83 PENDING
2011-02-23 23:49:20 36.03 PAID

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back