UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Davis07. My usershare ID: Davis07
In my report I saw: 2011-02-21 23:03:33 76.37 PAID
But now I don't receive any money.
My paypal: thanhdamduy@gmail.com
I sent 2 mail to supporter but no reply.
Could you check and anwser for me plz?
Thank you so much

You sent it once that's fine, people are sending 15times the same email and making it slow for themselves and everyone else

i can't load the 2nd page of file manager.. i click on the number 2 at the bottom of file manager but when the page reloads (very slowly) it loads again only the first page

there seems to be an issue when you select lost of files per page, we will correct this.

it is probably because unusual method of subject.... It's not clear how date should look like
should it be like this?
:myusername:2011-02-28:100000: <- :)
with : included?

Picture speaks more than 1000 words

8cda655a55.jpg

@ USERSHAREOh I selected it yesterday now, I got to change it again.

Btw it is disabled now I think,
Partner type: Downloads Sales

Cannot click on either one,nothing happens.

Edit now it worked

Btw will I get $ for the downloads I already got now.Becuase I changed it yesterday to PPD and never knew it changed to default again until you told me now.

I just checked it says PPD

I am Getting same problem

i want PPD but not able to change !
and even downloads are not getting counted
please fix

What is your username?

You are willing to answer to post which is below mine but you are not answering mine.
Do u have some kind of grudge against me?

dude, there are alot of questions , and more than one person using this account, we all cant hold a grudge against you, if we overlooked just ask again.Wasn't intentional dude<_<
btw you should correct the maximum size.. 2gb arent 2024 mb but 2048 mb..

Ok, will do, can you remind us later please.fixing errors and updates atm.

it is probably because unusual method of subject.... It's not clear how date should look like
should it be like this?
:myusername:2011-02-28:100000: <- :)
with : included?

Thats not the reason, we know what were doing and thats how the script collects the data, but when 1 person sends the same info 40 times and majority send the info more than once,couple users on this forum sending 15 times,its slows down the process and cant help .Yesterday as users sent it once it was updated .

you are the only person that gets that speed.If users get those speeds from our servers we see what the matter is,if there is one on our end.I think you should check your network settings.

Is anyone else getting that speed?

Im getting those speeds too, files only download at 40-50 kb max, yesterday night it was fine i was getting 300-400 kb but today download speed is very slow.

Last edited:
I don't use proxy
I also asked for a tracert, do a tracert of www.usershare.net and send to me, we will analyze it.

No matter what we say users will always come up with their own conclusions.We have not blocked any vps intentionally or any users ip for that matter..

Im getting those speeds too, files only download at 40-50 kb max, yesterday night it was fine i was getting 300-400 kb but today it does download sped is not working properly

this doesnt help me unless I know what server you are downloading from so I can check the problem.

Same for uploads.

Seems some people have same problem with me:(
I did a tracert from my VPS and this is results.
tracertd.png

Does this mean problem is from VPS provider?

I also asked for a tracert, do a tracert of www.usershare.net and send to me, we will analyze it.

No matter what we say users will always come up with their own conclusions.We have not blocked any vps intentionally or any users ip for that matter..

this doesnt help me unless I know what server you are downloading from so I can check the problem.

Same for uploads.

This is one file i uploaded today, all files i uploaded today have the same problem, dont know the server numbers

Code:
http://www.usershare.net/twlfeofywh7t/Kanojo.rar

Seems some people have same problem with me:(
I did a tracert from my VPS and this is results.
tracertd.png

Does this mean problem is from VPS provider?

This is exactly what I mean, this has nothing to do with usershare, yet your first thought is that we blocked you.something is wrong with your network, you cant seem to reach anything outside.

I got a reply from server...but nothing actually is updated...at least not in reports

I had highest download counts that day
It updated your money dude,stats are live cant be adjusted

Last edited:
This is one file i uploaded today, all files i uploaded today have the same problem, dont know the server numbers

Code:
http://www.usershare.net/twlfeofywh7t/Kanojo.rar

wow what happened to Usershare's speed? I'm downloading this file @ 75kbps and I'm on a school computer where the download speeds should be extremely high.

it happened that download speeds are very slow now, nobody is gonna download anything form usershare if this is not fixed, people will download from fileserve or filesonic instead, yesterday i was getting 300-400 kb/sec but now download speeds are very slow, lets hope they fix this problem soon.

Seems like I am limited at 900kbps on this link.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a premium link basically? Free users don't get that speed when attempting to download.

No such thing as a premium link.I guess you meant hotlinked? Well yea it is, but it being hotlinked doesnt mean you get high speed.Its just a different server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back