UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
offline-1639061004.gif

Hello, offline, wait online and go "need help? ask live"

I think the earing is frozen again, just like yesterday. The system doesn't credit the money. But earning from my referrals is going up still. Maybe only few people got the problem this time.

usf4.jpg

usf6.jpg

And when I check the status of My Account.
uscon.jpg

After I email the stats@usershare.net, the partner type option shows up again. I already chose it to be PPD yesterday. But it can't be chose now. What should I do now? Email stats@usershare.net again?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Because of the change in the filenames in the download links...katz isnt showing your links...check the bug
Its fixed
Hi Litounettecheri,
how did you do?
i used my gmail and sent email to stats@usershare.net with subject

but it not work
It will work, system is busy alot of people.

I think the earing is frozen again, just like yesterday. The system doesn't credit the money. But earning from my referrals is going up still. Maybe only few people got the problem this time.

usf4.jpg

usf6.jpg

uscon.jpg

After I email the stats@usershare.net, the partner type option shows up again. I already chose it to be PPD yesterday. But it can't be chose now. What should I do now? Email stats@usershare.net again?

Thanks.
PM your username

It isnt official, we added it because we expected the issue to be resolved soon with webmoney , we can remove it.We do pay, but limited amounts until issue is fixed,

usf4.jpg

usf6.jpg

uscon.jpg

Thanks.

i have the same problem with him,I already chose it to be PPD yesterday. But it can't be chose now,earing is frozen again, just like yesterday. The system doesn't credit the money

000ej.png

I am also having the same problem as bernard and bitis.
Though i used PPD , I am still getting downloads as well as sales options but not able to chose again.Also Money is not being counted at all today.

Username:iambest

Last edited:
why still need to email them? how about others who don't know where to email to email them??

Why not just give compensation to all uploders who are affected??

Exactly what I had in mind as well. If stats were frozen, every uploader was affected. So why not give compensation to every uploader instead of us having to mail you? Those who aren't members of WJunction will lose out on the compensation not knowing where to contact, which in a way I guess is beneficial to Usershare.

And usershare support doesn't seem to ever reply to emails. Email about premium sales not credited was sent on Saturday, no reply still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back