UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting third payment...
Adsz2.png

without weekend passed 3 days...

Guess you'll receive your money in 14-15 hours

Exactly what I had in mind as well. If stats were frozen, every uploader was affected. So why not give compensation to every uploader instead of us having to mail you? Those who aren't members of WJunction will lose out on the compensation not knowing where to contact, which in a way I guess is beneficial to Usershare.

And usershare support doesn't seem to ever reply to emails. Email about premium sales not credited was sent on Saturday, no reply still.

I don't see the point in emailing anyone to fix my stats. I didn't caused it.
I emailed you 3 times, nothing happened. Stats are unchanged.

Last edited:
Exactly what I had in mind as well. If stats were frozen, every uploader was affected. So why not give compensation to every uploader instead of us having to mail you? Those who aren't members of WJunction will lose out on the compensation not knowing where to contact, which in a way I guess is beneficial to Usershare.

And usershare support doesn't seem to ever reply to emails. Email about premium sales not credited was sent on Saturday, no reply still.

its called moneymaking..and we can't do about it as theyre still paying us..its simple analyzation..

they can tell us anything, its truth or not. we can't do about it, as we're part of theyre business.. they're just using us.. but in EXCHANGE, giving us money which is a good thing..

if someone fully understand this its not a flame or anything.. its the truth..

so people.. just chillax. they won't run away.. they'll pay I'm sure of it..

i cannot delete my files,when i deleted it still have in my files ,when i move files to folder,my files still have a copy files in my files
when you upgrade your server,we have many trouble on your server

Stats down yet again.

Nothing wrong with the stats..<_<

i cannot delete my files,when i deleted it still have in my files ,when i move files to folder,my files still have a copy files in my files
when you upgrade your server,we have many trouble on your server

did you move the file or copy it?

And fix the filemanager!! can't upload anything! and also fix the stats...
what??

Stats from yesterday, even after mailing you 3 times, still didn't moved anywhere

The server is overloaded, it happened to alot of people, mailing 3 times wont help

there is some probem with download speeds, im only getting 50-60 kb/sec, maybe there is some problem with servers, please fix this as soon a posible, thank you.
Can you please send me the server you are downloading from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back