UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, we do not get money for downloads. I converted money to payout at morning (6-8 hours ago) and money is still at 0.00000, while i got hundreds of downloads.

Hello,
What does it mean? view or download?
viewdow.png

another question: when will place the servers in Europe? =)
Thanx.

just started using Usershare within the last few days, but when i try to Remote upload all i gett is "Initializing upload..."

also i got the plugin from them to use via Rapidleech but it is VERY slow (uploading @30kbps) so is there a problem with this host ?

the links am trying to use for remote upload are from my RL (got it from Rapidleechhost, TF+RL combo)

ANY help would be great :)

thanks, btw i get great upload (remote) speed at HF/FS/FSC/SO/RS

Last edited:
UPDATE:

The stats server has crashed.The raid card in it has die and we are now seeking a replacement.Your downloads are being counted in your account and at the end of the day you will receive credit/money for them.

THE STATS ARE NOT FROZEN ...You downloads are being recorded THUS you will be compensated for those downloads when the server is back online.

Ouch,that sucks about the server crash. Im guessing that has to do with why i get errors when trying to reach My Files page. Also the option to enter our login details for other hosts in account area doesnt seem to work for filesonic(sharingmatrix is listed,perhaps its only working when using sharingmatrix url?) Please get it working with filesonic.com as well if thats the case,whenever time permits as i realize stats server is a bit more urgent. Thanks

when i click my files at the main menu i give an error
Refresh for now,when were done we will fix that error.

Ouch,that sucks about the server crash. Im guessing that has to do with why i get errors when trying to reach My Files page. Also the option to enter our login details for other hosts in account area doesnt seem to work for filesonic(sharingmatrix is listed,perhaps its only working when using sharingmatrix url?) Please get it working with filesonic.com as well if thats the case,whenever time permits as i realize stats server is a bit more urgent. Thanks
Thanks for the reasoning here,its appreciated.We will get to that B-)

I can't open file manager..here the error i get:
Software error:

HTML::Template->new() : Syntax error in <TMPL_*> tag at Templates/my_files.html : 119. at Modules/HTML/Template.pm line 692.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support@usershare.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back