UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i register a new account under my ref which is only for my Website? It would be a PPS Account and we would only add a banner (nothing upload or something...).

I say that I'm trying to download a premium account with me and gives me the same error if I download free from user.
I'm trying to help you understand the problem.

Tnks

Are you sure your premium, premium users can download fine..Any premium user here having that problem? and how are you trying to download from the browser or with a program?

Can i register a new account under my ref which is only for my Website? It would be a PPS Account and we would only add a banner (nothing upload or something...).
Yes you can bring referrs from the banners in your account.

US is the best growing hosting company, no doubts!
FTP is fixed, we had a lot of problems in the past days!
Thanks for everything UserShare!!!

AtZ
do you see that? free user cannot download ,that is the result for update new feature ,so when usershare notice some good news ,don't happy too soon,usually afterthat we will have many trouble on their server ,or we will have some bad news ,that is my experience with usershare ,i think you are new here ,and somebody is new here so don't know about usershare alot :)):D:P
but i confirm their report( the count download) is better than other host

usershare: when will we have some new upgrade notice from you yesterday ?

do you see that? free user cannot download ,that is the result for update new feature ,so when usershare notice some good news ,don't happy too soon,usually afterthat we will have many trouble on their server ,or we will have some bad news ,that is my experience with usershare ,i think you are new here ,and somebody is new here so don't know about usershare alot :)):D:P
but i confirm their report( the count download) is better than other host

usershare: when will we have some new upgrade notice from you yesterday ?

We said it was fixed, so what else do you have to say now?:)):D

Ok, warning my friends to register a free account ... can I give them my reflink?
There are no problems if my ref download my files?

Update: I tried to download a premium account, and the same error free

You were fast, everything resolved

still too late, I got 2 high traffic files that can't be downloaded.(last two hours)

highwd.jpg

what error do you get? becuase it seems to be you and those users only.Everyone else we spoke to has no issue.
Try clearing your browser cache

stats are moving, but earnings are frozen. plz look into it. system is not working properly. Earning stats are frozen with increasing DLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back