UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i16/e27998.jpg[/SLIDE]

This reminds me old Rapidshare. :P
How free users gonna download stuffs when they have to wait more than 20-30 mins each time .Even if they wait when you refresh the time is not decreasing but increasing lol.

Stats are frozen like last 6-7 hours, I still have the same amount of $$ from last 6-7 hours

Actually, maybe they aren't frozen, maybe ppl dont want to download when they see 20 minutes waiting time

1+
Yes I think stats are frozen. Earnings increase very slow :'(
Was slow because users were having trouble downloading.It is fixed,so everything should be back to normal soon.

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i16/ba8855.jpg[/SLIDE]

Nothing moves even when I refresh Still the same page.
It cannot be stuck....

Waiting time changed = lost downloaders :(

The wait time was there over 1 week ago, no-one complained about it ,or saying users had problems.

lol

this is scam

Today i have chat with usershare
about stats not counted
the say : thats because free users not have a download bottom ......
so taday i have more then 1500 views on my files...
and zero downloads.....
so i say , then i have upload and posts for nothing....
there answer : not every view is a download..... = nothing earned

my last upload make a this filehost........

I showed you two screenshots and you still saying it cannot be stuck then what is this?
Look back on the screen shots you showed.they are different intervals, the last time I check stuck mean is doesnt move<_<
lol

this is scam

Today i have chat with usershare
about stats not counted
the say : thats because free users not have a download bottom ......
so taday i have more then 1500 views on my files...
and zero downloads.....
so i say , then i have upload and posts for nothing....
there answer : not every view is a download.....

my last upload make a this filehost........
I am not sure of the discussion they had with you, but they must have told you that free users had issues downloading and it is now resolve about 1hr ago, so your stats should be on the up now.

I looked up your account and you have been paid $17.00 and pending another payment, but yet we are scam, the one day you experience trouble with download stats? Thank you for your contribution.As I always say, its only the petty earners that are the first to cry scam ..:)

Yeah stats are frozen.And even free users having issues downloading files.
showed him two screenshots and his answer was
"It cannot be stuck...."
When a customer reports a problem you should check in-to that mate. If there is no problem why the F I'm wasting my time on this thread?

Look back on the screen shots you showed.they are different intervals, the last time I check stuck mean is doesnt move

That's exactly my point,Nothing happens.I'm waiting 59 sec then again I have to wait 10 mins,Then again it's increasing to 20mins. That's rubbish.and you still saying nothing wrong.

Look back on the screen shots you showed.they are different intervals, the last time I check stuck mean is doesnt move<_<

I am not sure of the discussion they had with you, but they must have told you that free users had issues downloading and it is now resolve about 1hr ago, so your stats should on the up now.

I looked up your account and you have been paid $17.00 and pending another payment, but yet we are scam, the one day you experience trouble with download stats? Thank you for your contribution.

lol i ask payout from 10$ not 17$
and that was this morning !!!!

now i get : You have collected: $0.00000

so who is lie ?

Usershare, what exactly is going on?
One month ago, upload was fine, payments were ok, no waiting time for free users, users could download more than one link at a time, with speeds up to 2 MB/s

This is ridiculous. You shut everything that was attractive in your service

Also, communication between you and uploaders here is like

Uploader: I have problem with you
Usershare: No you don't. <_<

After an hour, instead of apologizing, in nice red letters, you are saying how problems are solved.

Calling ANY uploader here "petty earner" is what exactly? Making fun of someone here? You think that is funny in any way, or anyone should have some decency when talking with support like that?

I suggest the other guy, who is working with you, and use same account, to either replace you, because you are not the right person for this job, or learn you how you should speak with your partners, even tho they are "petty earners"

And yes stats are frozen:

8cdb94191e.jpg

8cdb942e4c.jpg

8cdb947c54.jpg

and it stands on same amount whole day long
I am off from this topic permanently.

Last edited:
i mean only
this morning i ask for payout
about 9am this morning

so my earnings went back to zero

i upload 7 files and post it on good forums ( 1500 views )
and zero downloads....
i know not every view is a download but zero earned ??????? at 8:30pm at evening??

sorry then it is scam for me

lol i ask payout from 10$ not 17$
and that was this morning !!!!

now i get : You have collected: $0.00000

so who is lie ?

so your problem is you expected to cash out $10.00, and then see money??? you can give your account I download a file and you see that there is nothing wrong with stats.

Yeah stats are frozen.And even free users having issues downloading files.
showed him two screenshots and his answer was
"It cannot be stuck...."
When a customer reports a problem you should check in-to that mate. If there is no problem why the F I'm wasting my time on this thread?

That's exactly my point,Nothing happens.I'm waiting 59 sec then again I have to wait 10 mins,Then again it's increasing to 20mins. That's rubbish.and you still saying nothing wrong.

what are you talking about??? My advice to you is go and download some files and see for yourself your speech makes no sense.The wait time is fine.

Usershare, what exactly is going on?
One month ago, upload was fine, payments were ok, no waiting time for free users, users could download more than one link at a time, with speeds up to 2 MB/s

This is ridiculous. You shut everything that was attractive in your service

Also, communication between you and uploaders here is like

Uploader: I have problem with you
Usershare: No you don't. <_<

After an hour, instead of apologizing, in nice red letters, you are saying how problems are solved.

Calling ANY uploader here "petty earner" is what exactly? Making fun of someone here? You think that is funny in any way, or anyone should have some decency when talking with support like that?

I suggest the other guy, who is working with you, and use same account, to either replace you, because you are not the right person for this job, or learn you how you should speak with your partners, even tho they are "petty earners"

And yes stats are frozen:

8cdb94191e.jpg

8cdb942e4c.jpg

and it stands on same amount whole day long
I am off from this topic permanently.
If you dont like the way I answer then I wont respond to you.Wait till someone else addresses you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back