UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for 1st payment...

Hi UserShare,

I had posted 3 separates payment which has just reach its min payout of ~10USD but none of them got paid yet...
Please help to check if it is a problem... Thanks a lot.

User name: Moneylover

I checked and i got this:
payments sent to user
Date Amount Status
2011-03-19 03:30:58 36.83 NOT ELIGIBLE

What happen!?!? Please show some mercy... It was just 36$... :(

Last edited:
I requested a payment on the same day I've received a previous one, but the status shows both of them have been paid. The amount is summed up. I PMed and emailed UserShare, but I haven't received anything.

I've already sent four pictures for proof and info so that your staff can look into it easily. Four emails, one PM, and four days have passed. What's going on? It's just $500 plus $600 for another payment (which is pending), you surely can pay immediately, right? Please. The next payment is piling up.

You make me look bad. You say you put off the email but you deign to answer it to find a solution. They are not important for you users?
They take up to 24hrs to reply, you expect them to respond immediately?
Hi UserShare,

I had posted 3 separates payment which has just reach its min payout of ~10USD but none of them got paid yet...
Please help to check if it is a problem... Thanks a lot.

User name: Moneylover

I checked and i got this:
payments sent to user
Date Amount Status
2011-03-19 03:30:58 36.83 NOT ELIGIBLE

What happen!?!? Please show some mercy... It was just 36$... :(
You post **********? Please email support@usershare.net as them why they did this

same here , why my money is back to my account
Please read the payment News lady,its located in your account.

I requested a payment on the same day I've received a previous one, but the status shows both of them have been paid. The amount is summed up. I PMed and emailed UserShare, but I haven't received anything.

I've already sent four pictures for proof and info so that your staff can look into it easily. Four emails, one PM, and four days have passed. What's going on? It's just $500 plus $600 for another payment (which is pending), you surely can pay immediately, right? Please. The next payment is piling up.

Payment proof not necessary, just send your account name from non--gmail, were in contact with gmail to find out why our mail server is still blocked , even after we setup PTR.

Hi,2011-03-19 15:29:4111.93PAID 2011-03-14 05:24:2510.02MISSING DETAILSThanks for payments today but When you pay my other earning?
(I 3 payments received the same e-mail address.But this earning dont pay.After I was saved my e-mail adress again and pm to you.You said(This date 20.03.2011)''We''ll pay next.'')
Please comment.
Username:kaportaci

Last edited:
I think my emails must've reached to customer support because I missed my username on the first mail (sent March 20) and your staff asked me for it on the reply. Then four days have passed by without replies. I used Yahoo mail at that time.

Tell me what to do now. I'll follow the instructions. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello UserShare and thanks for all your support so far.
Today I've recived back to my account a little sum I've requested payment for last days (like the user named huyetnhoc) that results (correctly) as PAID.
Coukd you please instruct me if I can try again to requesta payout or should I wait some days? Please let me know!

My US username is AtaruZ

AtaruZ

No, you're right, you pick up calma.Ci I wish to state that if you solve it well, otherwise I do not care because I have my account and have also been paid. For me no problem, I'm just helping a friend

Best regards

UserShare News

Payment Issues
March 24th, 2011
Hello User,

As some of you may know there has been recent delays in payment due to an automated system brought online to ease staff from the burden of manual payout.(Select each users payment method ,do internal processing, pay that user then update their status).As you can image this process took hours daily with the drastic increase in user activity,so we devised an alternate method to circumvent this tedious task.As a result of system overload and bugs some users have been seeing "missing info" and "system error" in payment status.

We cannot continue paying users with a poorly coded system ,so we will do a total revamp of the payment architecture .As a result, effective immediately, payouts will now be made every 7 business days.So for users who requested payment on the 21st of March, your payment will be made on 30th of March,if you requested on the 22nd of March,it will be made on the 1st of April and so on.When the new system is online and error free, our regular schedule will be back in place.

We regret any inconvenience this has caused but this had to be done to ensure that there are no more delays in payment.If you notice any bug we may have overlooked, please email support@usershare.net, we would also love to hear any suggestions and also the complaints to fix them in next update.

Regards,
Admin

news from usershare.net today , payment payout 7 days and over because they don't count weekend look like someone wish before :)):D

from easynote: have received email from admin but don receive email from sistem for recovery password. Asks you if you can reset
Tell him/her to continue dialouge with support..

US Update

Upload system and fileservers are stable now, so we will conitnue our updates...

New Payout system

New Design better features

Trafficshare System update

Reseller Panel

Reffers Panel

Better stats with geo tracking to analyze where downloads are coming from

Rates increase again =) (No further restrictions added)

Additional webserver redundancy

Tell him/her to continue dialouge with support..

US Update

Upload system and fileservers are stable now, so we will conitnue our updates...

New Payout system

New Design better features

Trafficshare System update

Reseller Panel

Reffers Panel

Better stats with geo tracking to analyze where downloads are coming from

Rates increase again =) (No further restrictions added)

Additional webserver redundancy

US is the best growing hosting company, no doubts!
FTP is fixed, we had a lot of problems in the past days!
Thanks for everything UserShare!!!

AtZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back