UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usershare Monday is Payment Day??
For those who request payment on the 9th,yes.

Update
Remote embedd of videos now up and running

Ability to make premium users download only up and running

We did some updates to server 8136, so if there are issues uploading to that server ,kindly let us know, no need for WTF's:))

Let us know how upload speed is as well :)

If you download at 1kbps, it wouldnt even be correct to say you are in the minority because that exist for you alone.If you need help, post a tracert.

the download speed is 200kbps today. ;) also normal, but it was 1kbps some days ago. :S hope that it will be good from now on. :)

Hi, I'm thinking of switch from fileserve to usershare, sorry for the stupid question, but I don't really understand what's the file size limit for anonymous users...

Ok thanks...:) So if I've understand well your rules about the ip and the download, if I get, for example, 1000 dw of 700MB files from Italy I'll earn 23$ =) in any case also if they are all premium users ....right? Because I've never understand well how the host count the downloads, for example with fileserve I have more than 3000 dw per day, but earn only 4/5$ because they count in a strange way <_<

Last edited:
Ok thanks...:) So if I've understand well your rules about the ip and the download, if I get, for example, 1000 dw of 700MB files from Italy I'll earn 23$ =) in any case also if they are all premium users ....right? Because I've never understand well how the host count the downloads, for example with fileserve I have more than 3000 dw per day, but earn only 4/5$ because they count in a strange way <_<
don't dream about 1000dw of 700mb ,you never get 1000 dw of 700MB files because download over 700mb just for premium user not for free user ,if you want free user download file 700mb you need to buy trafficshare from usershare to put hotlink for file 700mb :D,

but i can´t see the code to embed a video. i see only direct link or forum link
Are you premium user?

thats correct if all 1000 users are premium.I cant speak for fileserve, but we count downloads when its completed,so best thing is to to try us and if you need further explanation, were here.:)

yep, if all of the DL# are from Italy. I think it's not possible if you hv 3000 DL# but only earn 4 or 5 bucks daily, espeically for country tier B.

Ok but 700MB is the limit for anonymous users? If I split files into 700mb parts everyone can download them if I split into bigger parts only premium users can download them...right?

yep, if all of the DL# are from Italy. I think it's not possible if you hv 3000 DL# but only earn 4 or 5 bucks daily, espeically for country tier B.
I've spoke with fileserve staff member and they count only one premium ip per 24 hours, this mean that if 1 premium user download from you 500 different and of course same files, in your stats you will see 500 dw but for earnings them will be count only 1, because it's the same ip that have dw all those files. This is the reason why I earn so little...<_<

Ok recapping : 700MB is the limit for anonymous users? If I split files into 700mb parts everyone (anonymous, free and premium) can download them if I split into bigger parts only premium users can download them...right?

Last edited:
I've spoke with fileserve staff member and they count only one premium ip per 24 hours, this mean that if 1 premium user download from you 500 different and of course same files, in your stats you will see 500 dw but for earnings them will be count only 1, because it's the same ip that have dw all those files. This is the reason why I earn so little...<_<

Ok recapping : 700MB is the limit for anonymous users? If I split files into 700mb parts everyone (anonymous, free and premium) can download them if I split into bigger parts only premium users can download them...right?
No they can only download under 700mb

Ok so until 699mb for free and anonymous users :D
And I don't understand why you said that I can earn 23$ if they are premium, and if they are anonymous or free ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back