UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF UPLOAD NOT WORKING AGAIN.
EDIT:
173.199.123.233 dead

routing not good, all my uploads are pointed on one server, means I can easily crash it...

in translation, if I upload 10 files at once, all files are going on same IP, which is not good.

Last edited:
Hello UserShare,
Please look this for me
13mar11110853am.jpg

I requested from 19-02, usershare refund to my account.
Requested again on 23-02, refund to my account again.
Again request on 28-02, nothing refund, nothing receive.
I sent email to support@usershare.net but no reply. So please check this for me.
My account username: RickyTheKidd
Thank you.

Yes, Yesterday I received money of request 2011-03-04
But I didn't any money of request 2011-02-21
Check for me please.Thank Usershare
Ok will check this

Hello UserShare,
Please look this for me
13mar11110853am.jpg

I requested from 19-02, usershare refund to my account.
Requested again on 23-02, refund to my account again.
Again request on 28-02, nothing refund, nothing receive.
I sent email to support@usershare.net but no reply. So please check this for me.
My account username: RickyTheKidd
Thank you.
Please contact support@usershare.net, without using a gmail account, there is a problem with gmail.com.This thread is to support wjunction users only.

We implemented an automated system, they are sometimes errors and money put back in their account,but all users have to do is simply email support@usershare.net or PM me with details, you get much better results .
Were fixing theses errors in payment system.There are not alot of payment issues,its just that users dont drop in to say we've received payments,only when they dont or its delayed ,so it looks that way.I know of over 20 users received payment yesterday who are on this board and only 3 said they received it ..just the way it is :)

WTF? Refund??? No refund, no receive!!! People spent their time to edit, to upload, to post your link...And now you say it easily: a lot of payment issues??? How can they trust your service when system marked PAID and nothing recieved??? Day by day, and few days pass, nothing gets change??? After looking for some days, I realize, payment over 50$ always gets errors! WTF???

WTF? Refund??? No refund, no receive!!! People spent their time to edit, to upload, to post your link...And now you say it easily: a lot of payment issues??? How can they trust your service when system marked PAID and nothing recieved??? Day by day, and few days pass, nothing gets change??? After looking for some days, I realize, payment over 50$ always gets errors! WTF???
We already told you what to do ,no one is begging you anything.It all boils down to attitude, you act as if mistakes cannot be made .Follow the instructions you were given then you can delete your files as you said you would do and type WTF somewhere else.

Last edited:
We already told you what to do ,no one is begging you anything.It all boils down to attitude, you act as if mistakes cannot be made .Follow the instructions you were given then you can delete your files as you said you would do and type WTF somewhere else.

Mistake can't be made? You opened your service but does it need so much time to complete payment system? Or you said what you didn't do? what do aff-ers care about? About how many files they uploaded? Just your PAYMENT! DO NOT SAID WHAT YOU DIDN'T DO!

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.3c Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [173.199.123.230]
Command: USER uid77710
Response: 331 Password required for *******
Command: PASS ********************
Response: 230 User ******* logged in
Command: SYST
Response: 215 UNIX Type: L8
Command: FEAT
Response: 211-Features:
Response: MDTM
Response: MFMT
Response: TVFS
Response: MFF modify;UNIX.group;UNIX.mode;
Response: MLST modify*;perm*;size*;type*;unique*;UNIX.group*;UNIX.mode*;UNIX.owner*;
Response: REST STREAM
Response: SIZE
Response: 211 End
Command: PWD
Response: 257 "/" is the current directory
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 Type set to I
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (173,199,123,230,209,241).
Command: MLSD
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing
How to solve this problem?

Yes. I keep getting "Connection timed out. Failed to retrieve directory listing." errors thus I couldn't upload through FTP.
Please fix it.

FTP were working on, but the rest all depends where you are uploading from.We are not experiencing any latency issues today.
Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back