Premium Plus UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 Downloads & SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

UploadFox

Corporate Membership
FtGJZkh.png

UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 DL SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

Hello, this is Nicholas from UploadFox.NET. We are finally launched and ready to support your uploading/downloading needs.

We only offer PPD on UploadFox.NET mostly because we are providing same day payouts upon request.

PPD OFFER
  • PPD1 100% of Downloads
  • Download Speed 500K
  • We will count up to 1 download every 24 hours per IP
  • 90 second Timer

More PPD offers to come.

RULES & CONDITIONS
  • We count every 100% completed download.
  • Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
  • Minimum payout is $20 USD.
  • We will not tolerate any type of bot downloads, or scamming. You will be banned immediately!
  • Downloads by your own account do not count.
  • ADULT IS ALLOWED
  • 60 days file expiry
  • Refer your friends to join UploadFox and recieve a 15% commission!

PAYOUT METHODS
Partners can receive payments in USDT TRC20 to help facilitate the fastest payouts.
Alternative payouts via Paypal, Perfect Money, and BTC are now available.
If you require a different payout method send me a PM to discuss.

Note : ZOOM UPLOADER fully supports UploadFox!
Note : Now available on Themacreator !

Last edited:
96 comments
If someone clicks on the "Create Download link", the movie will not be downloaded, but will start. You can download it only if you click on the download with the right mouse button and "save as"
This is how my income decreases. I guess that's why you don't pay if someone watches the movie online and doesn't download it. Or yes?
Can you fix this?

Just joined and will try this host looking very good.
hope zoom add this host early.
Zoom support is already there. They released the update yesterday.
If someone clicks on the "Create Download link", the movie will not be downloaded, but will start. You can download it only if you click on the download with the right mouse button and "save as"
This is how my income decreases. I guess that's why you don't pay if someone watches the movie online and doesn't download it. Or yes?
Can you fix this?
We will look into this on Monday. Please pm me a link to an example video where you see it just starts playing.

Would it be possible to attach Hungarian subtitles to the film?

Can a Paypal payment request be resolved?
We do not handle subtitles unfortunately.

We are looking for a reliable money exchange for PayPal and advcash.

Last edited:
Zoom support is already there. They released the update yesterday.

We will look into this on Monday. Please pm me a link to an example video where you see it just starts playing.

We do not handle subtitles unfortunately.

We are looking for a reliable money exchange for PayPal and advcash.
The download is working! :) Now it just downloads, the movie won't start. It's true that there have been no downloads since then. It was as if the counting had stopped. Or just nobody downloaded anything. I have no experience here yet, I just registered here today.

The download is working! :) Now it just downloads, the movie won't start. It's true that there have been no downloads since then. It was as if the counting had stopped. Or just nobody downloaded anything. I have no experience here yet, I just registered here today.
So now you see the download is working fine and as it should? Pm me if you have any remaining issue and please include an example link.

Do you have any special offer for webmasters @UploadFox ? Thanks!

We are testing your Remote Upload via API at the moment.
If you’re putting us in position 1 on your threads and bringing a significant amount of traffic we can sometimes move your preferred country/countries to tier 2. Also we will give you same day payouts within hours of requesting.
check PM please , Thank you
Responded my friend.
Post automatically merged:

Italy has been added to tier 2 and download speed has been raised to 350kbps upon uploader demand.

We have changed the download timer to 90 seconds to help alleviate pressure that may come from the raised download speed.

Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
Back