Premium Plus UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 Downloads & SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

UploadFox

Corporate Membership
FtGJZkh.png

UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 DL SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

Hello, this is Nicholas from UploadFox.NET. We are finally launched and ready to support your uploading/downloading needs.

We only offer PPD on UploadFox.NET mostly because we are providing same day payouts upon request.

PPD OFFER
  • PPD1 100% of Downloads
  • Download Speed 500K
  • We will count up to 1 download every 24 hours per IP
  • 90 second Timer

More PPD offers to come.

RULES & CONDITIONS
  • We count every 100% completed download.
  • Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
  • Minimum payout is $20 USD.
  • We will not tolerate any type of bot downloads, or scamming. You will be banned immediately!
  • Downloads by your own account do not count.
  • ADULT IS ALLOWED
  • 60 days file expiry
  • Refer your friends to join UploadFox and recieve a 15% commission!

PAYOUT METHODS
Partners can receive payments in USDT TRC20 to help facilitate the fastest payouts.
Alternative payouts via Paypal, Perfect Money, and BTC are now available.
If you require a different payout method send me a PM to discuss.

Note : ZOOM UPLOADER fully supports UploadFox!
Note : Now available on Themacreator !

Last edited:
97 comments
I have tested this file host out upload speed is a little slow I got 1.8mbps to 2mbps I can do max 6mbps real upload speed and download speed of 1mbps is decent for a paying file host way better than Nitroflare Rapidgatore Filejoker or Keep2share

I allow this decent file host on my adult forum if you upload good quality 1080p and 4k adult video PM me for more info about this forum

Why was online streaming discontinued?

I just noticed that now films can only be downloaded, but not watched!

It would be great if the films could be viewed online as well, I believe many of us would appreciate it!

I have around 30TB of adult content, around 200k files, would I be able to host it?

I receive around ~2m monthly T1 traffic throughout my sites and I was thinking of enabling downloads.
Yes you can go ahead. But don’t upload 30tb files before sending us any single download. Ideally upload some first to show us that your downloads are solid and legitimate.
Post automatically merged:

Could you provide more information on how much the PayPal fee will be for us uploaders?

When will you add the subtitle option?
Subtitle option is not coming any time soon unfortunately.

PayPal fee will be whatever PayPal charges you 2-3% as goods and services. For now we are covering the conversion fee for sending funds but if needed in the future we will make you aware of any fee changes.

Last edited:
can you add remote upload link . and add thumbnail response in API list Video .
and add video preview .

can you bring up a video? It doesn't matter if the video contains your popunder ad. the important thing is there is a video. it will attract my audience to watch and download the video

when I open the link

and get the error "Video mod is disabled".

and also the response thumbnail in the API is still null. can you provide a picture too

Last edited:
can you add remote upload link . and add thumbnail response in API list Video .
and add video preview .

can you bring up a video? It doesn't matter if the video contains your popunder ad. the important thing is there is a video. it will attract my audience to watch and download the video

when I open the link

and get the error "Video mod is disabled".

and also the response thumbnail in the API is still null. can you provide a picture too
Remote URL upload is there already.

We don’t do video streaming, we are a file host so your users need to download the videos.

If you’re putting us in position 1 on your threads and bringing a significant amount of traffic we can sometimes move your preferred country/countries to tier 2. Also we will give you same day payouts within hours of requesting.

Responded my friend.

Italy has been added to tier 2 and download speed has been raised to 350kbps upon uploader demand.

We have changed the download timer to 90 seconds to help alleviate pressure that may come from the raised download speed.

Thank you for understanding.

I think we can add you on top 3 position on our app (will be launch soon) @UploadFox

Thanks!

I think we can add you on top 3 position on our app (will be launch soon) @UploadFox

Thanks!
Sounds great. Let us know when you are live.

Announcement for Top Uploaders :

If you are a long term member of WJunction and you can prove that you have good upload history at other places, we will offer you a free credit of $20 if you bring your uploads/traffic to us. We will provide additional bonuses if you can put us in the 1st position for your uploads and/or provide us exclusivity.

This is a limited time offer, please get in touch via private message at WJunction if you are interested in moving forward.

Last edited:
Sounds great. Let us know when you are live.

Announcement for Top Uploaders :

If you are a long term member of WJunction and you can prove that you have good upload history at other places, we will offer you a free credit of $20 if you bring your uploads/traffic to us. We will provide additional bonuses if you can put us in the 1st position for your uploads and/or provide us exclusivity.

This is a limited time offer, please get in touch via private message at WJunction if you are interested in moving forward.
API is not responding. @UploadFox

Code:
Error invoking remote method 'send-http-request': Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND uploadfox.net

API is not responding. @UploadFox

Code:
Error invoking remote method 'send-http-request': Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND uploadfox.net

just ignore this.

Last edited:
We are looking into this as it looks like an outage on the dc side.

Website is back up.

We have Cloudflare in place to protect against the dosing folks and another server is also going up as a backup failover incase this happens again. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Last edited:
Back