Premium Plus UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 Downloads & SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

UploadFox

Corporate Membership
FtGJZkh.png

UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 DL SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

Hello, this is Nicholas from UploadFox.NET. We are finally launched and ready to support your uploading/downloading needs.

We only offer PPD on UploadFox.NET mostly because we are providing same day payouts upon request.

PPD OFFER
  • PPD1 100% of Downloads
  • Download Speed 1200kbps
  • We will count up to 1 download every 24 hours per IP
  • 90 second Timer

More PPD offers to come.

RULES & CONDITIONS
  • We count every 100% completed download.
  • Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
  • Minimum payout is $20 USD.
  • We will not tolerate any type of bot downloads, or scamming. You will be banned immediately!
  • Downloads by your own account do not count.
  • ADULT IS ALLOWED
  • 60 days file expiry
  • Refer your friends to join UploadFox and recieve a 15% commission!

PAYOUT METHODS
Partners can receive payments in USDT TRC20 to help facilitate the fastest payouts.
Alternative payouts via Paypal, Perfect Money, and BTC are now available.
If you require a different payout method send me a PM to discuss.

Note : ZOOM UPLOADER fully supports UploadFox!
Note : Now available on Themacreator !

Last edited:
106 comments
@Remixed we do not need you to report every single time we do any maintenance during off peak time. It is off peak hours and we are working on a release of a fix which will allow for those with mkv files to also have their files be downloaded instead of played in the browser. You can PM me in the future if there's any issue but there's no need to immediately post here - the page literally just started showing this refusal to connect approximately 5 minutes ago. Thank you but this is not neccessary to fill up this thread with notes like this when we have a pm thread already anyway.
Post automatically merged:

@Remixed we do not need you to report every single time we do any maintenance during off peak time. It is off peak hours and we are working on a release of a fix which will allow for those with mkv files to also have their files be downloaded instead of played in the browser. You can PM me in the future if there's any issue but there's no need to immediately post here - the page literally just started showing this refusal to connect approximately 5 minutes ago. Thank you but this is not neccessary to fill up this thread with notes like this when we have a pm thread already anyway.
Site is loading fine again - maintenance is almost done for this evening so everything should be running as planned..

Last edited:
Hey Admin! You have only one simple ad on your website, no premium account offering or other revenue streams. How do you make money? Is your service a charity project? I'm curious I'm the first one asking this.

Thanks for answering.

Hey Admin! You have only one simple ad on your website, no premium account offering or other revenue streams. How do you make money? Is your service a charity project? I'm curious I'm the first one asking this.

Thanks for answering.
We are first allowing ppl to get familiar then we will add one ad for other operating systems too. I think at the end of the day it’s our job to figure out the best way to monetize our traffic. For uploaders we guarantee the payments and that’s that. We may add pps in the future if we find a reliable processor but we aren’t going to add in monetization without being certain of the avenue.

Back