Premium Plus UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 Downloads & SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

UploadFox

Corporate Membership
FtGJZkh.png

UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 DL SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

Hello, this is Nicholas from UploadFox.NET. We are finally launched and ready to support your uploading/downloading needs.

We only offer PPD on UploadFox.NET mostly because we are providing same day payouts upon request.

PPD OFFER
  • PPD1 100% of Downloads
  • Download Speed 1000KBPS for unregistered users
  • We will count up to 1 download every 24 hours per IP
  • 90 second Timer

More PPD offers to come.

RULES & CONDITIONS
  • We count every 100% completed download.
  • Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
  • Minimum payout is $20 USD for most currencies
  • PayPal payout minimum is $50
  • We will not tolerate any type of bot downloads, or scamming. You will be banned immediately!
  • Downloads by your own account do not count.
  • ADULT IS ALLOWED
  • 60 days file expiry
  • Refer your friends to join UploadFox and recieve a 15% commission!
  • 15GB PER FILE upload size limit

PAYOUT METHODS
Partners can receive payments in USDT TRC20 to help facilitate the fastest payouts.
Alternative payouts via Paypal, Perfect Money, and BTC are now available.
If you require a different payout method send me a PM to discuss.

Note : ZOOM UPLOADER fully supports UploadFox!
Note : Now available on Themacreator !

Last edited:
287 comments
We discovered a finance calculation bug which was crediting uploaders if an IPv6 ip downloaded multiples times per day. As a result if one IPv6 ip downloaded let’s say 500 times in a day or if a fraudster created a bot which downloaded many times using IPv6, it was crediting uploaders for each of those downloads. All of those were removed from stats and now IPv6 is following the same rules as ipv4 - 1 download counted per day, not more than that.
Post automatically merged:

Today we released the UploadFox Download Accelerator BETA application. By using it, users can download from Uploadfox with no captcha, 0 time delays & no limitations. We do plan to put an advertisement banner in the Download Accelerator but this will not cause any interruption when downloading. I hope this is helpful for your users.

Any downloaders that come to UploadFox and have a higher fraud risk score than we find acceptable, will be especially requested to use the downloader because this is one way we can be sure that the download is not being done by a bot. The user interface of the application is very simple:

1) Enter URL of UploadFox file you would like to download
2) Click Download
3) Choose location where you would like your file to be saved

Soon we will add support for multi-link downloading and we may also provide an option to download from other file hosts without the headaches of captcha/time delays and speed limits.

Last edited:
Yes i am also noticing that my balance decreased and also stats i made 2.96$ 10 october
now its change to 1.96$

Admin please check ?

We discovered a finance calculation bug which was crediting uploaders if an IPv6 ip downloaded multiples times per day. As a result if one IPv6 ip downloaded let’s say 500 times in a day or if a fraudster created a bot which downloaded many times using IPv6, it was crediting uploaders for each of those downloads. All of those were removed from stats and now IPv6 is following the same rules as ipv4 - 1 download counted per day, not more than that.

Today we released the UploadFox Download Accelerator BETA application. By using it, users can download from Uploadfox with no captcha, 0 time delays & no limitations. We do plan to put an advertisement banner in the Download Accelerator but this will not cause any interruption when downloading. I hope this is helpful for your users.

Any downloaders that come to UploadFox and have a higher fraud risk score than we find acceptable, will be especially requested to use the downloader because this is one way we can be sure that the download is not being done by a bot. The user interface of the application is very simple:

1) Enter URL of UploadFox file you would like to download
2) Click Download
3) Choose location where you would like your file to be saved

Soon we will add support for multi-link downloading and we may also provide an option to download from other file hosts without the headaches of captcha/time delays and speed limits.
ok fine no problem.

Last edited:
Yes i am also noticing that my balance decreased and also stats i made 2.96$ 10 october
now its change to 1.96$

Admin please check ?
Hey mate, as noted above we fixed a bug where ipv6 addresses were being credited for unlimited downloads daily rather than the rule of 1 download per ip per 24 hours being counted for $$. When we fixed this we also fixed any incorrect crediting of funds due to this bug. It has been fixed moving forward as well.

Note : We appreciate your understanding on this topic & although it is not the best news to hear that we had to remove the incorrect crediting, it is what allows us to stick to our word and remain a same day payout hosting provider. If we pay for earnings which should not have been credited to begin with, this leaves us in a bad place. We still have a lot of botting to fight against at this very moment but I am confident that we will have all botting blocked within 24 hours and the honest uploaders will really benefit the most from this change because we will have more money to pay true uploaders that work with honesty in mind. Fraudulent uploaders are desperately digging in to the pockets of growing upload platforms, and making it harder for honest uploaders to make the most for their efforts.

Stick with us and you will ultimately benefit!

Last edited:
Why my balance is $-28.28149?
I think you’re missing the response I’ve given a few times here. You were credited for MORE than 1 download per IPv6 for many downloads. We removed those funds which should not have been credited even though we already paid you for them. So basically we paid you by mistake for some downloads and your new downloads are bringing you back to positive balance. We cannot just take a loss for this type of situation I think it’s reasonable to expect that you cover those downloads which shouldn’t have been credited to you.

We are aware of some individuals offering our uploaders to help them try to game our system. Rest assured we know how to detect fraud and accepting any offers to fraudulently get downloads on our system will have your account flagged. Play fair and earn big!

Don't forget 1.5X Payouts for EVERYBODY until the end of October!!

Last edited:
Back