Premium Plus UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 Downloads & SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

UploadFox

Corporate Membership
FtGJZkh.png

UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 DL SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

Hello, this is Nicholas from UploadFox.NET. We are finally launched and ready to support your uploading/downloading needs.

We only offer PPD on UploadFox.NET mostly because we are providing same day payouts upon request.

PPD OFFER
  • PPD1 100% of Downloads
  • Download Speed 1000KBPS for unregistered users
  • We will count up to 1 download every 24 hours per IP
  • 90 second Timer

More PPD offers to come.

RULES & CONDITIONS
  • We count every 100% completed download.
  • Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
  • Minimum payout is $20 USD for most currencies
  • PayPal payout minimum is $50
  • We will not tolerate any type of bot downloads, or scamming. You will be banned immediately!
  • Downloads by your own account do not count.
  • ADULT IS ALLOWED
  • 60 days file expiry
  • Refer your friends to join UploadFox and recieve a 15% commission!
  • 15GB PER FILE upload size limit

PAYOUT METHODS
Partners can receive payments in USDT TRC20 to help facilitate the fastest payouts.
Alternative payouts via Paypal, Perfect Money, and BTC are now available.
If you require a different payout method send me a PM to discuss.

Note : ZOOM UPLOADER fully supports UploadFox!
Note : Now available on Themacreator !

Last edited:
287 comments
Remote upload not work every day
Buddy pm me about where you’re trying to remote upload from. If it’s a site requiring a premium acct that’s probably why
Post automatically merged:

Solved

Please do not request Paypal payments until you reach $50. Less than that is not accepted by most of our exchange partners for Paypal payouts.

Last edited:
Rate change for some countries, thank you and goodbye. I hope I can work with uploadfox again, a great new filehost.
sorry although we are happy to pay for Japan traffic we were getting a lot of fraud also in Japan so it was moved down in tiers until or unless we can identify and remove the fraud. Japan is known for having dynamic IPs and a lot of users were getting counted as multiple downloads and people were using a Japan botnet with dynamic IPs to bot downloads. We are happy to pay for Japan traffic but the traffic needs to include many countries not specifically just Japan.

Last edited:
but why you have stated in your thread that "Minimum payout is $20 USD." not 50$
Also what is the max file size can unregistered users download without registrations ?
There is no limit to how big of a file an unregistered user can download.

I will clear up that miscommunication right now so it’s absolutely clear ;) . Usdt isn’t a problem at $20, however PayPal will be $50 for now. Thanks for your notice of this missing detail :) .

site is recirecting after 70 sec timer expire and add acaptha then hit free download and keep redirecting and no download to the second page.
First click on free download redirects to an ad which is a captcha page. Then you close that tab and click on free download again and it takes you to the final download page. Then you wait for the timer and you click generate download link which takes you to an ad that has a captcha. You close that tab and you click generate download link again and you get your file.

Pretty simple, 1 click per page goes to the captcha page. Simple as that.

Hi

Remote upload is not working, can you please take a look?
Pm me an example link of where you’re trying to remote upload from please. Thanks.

Hi

Remote upload is not working, can you please take a look?
Should be good now

We have a nice little announcement for our little fraudster buddies in the upload field: we really hope the few hundred you received so far in payouts has helped you in your toughest times. Unfortunately for you we have discovered your extensive fraud. It was quite interesting using logged in users to download tons of stuff, i commend you for it. Unfortunately that will not work anymore and we are looking forward to rejecting your next payout request. Thanks for trying to fraud us and I say trying because it became so obvious that this became a learning experience more than anything else.

For those of you that are honest uploaders, keep up the good work and you'll be rewarded very very well!

Last edited:
Back