Premium Plus UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 Downloads & SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

UploadFox

Corporate Membership
FtGJZkh.png

UploadFox.NET | $60/1000 DL SAME DAY PAYOUTS AVAILABLE!

Hello, this is Nicholas from UploadFox.NET. We are finally launched and ready to support your uploading/downloading needs.

We only offer PPD on UploadFox.NET mostly because we are providing same day payouts upon request.

PPD OFFER
  • PPD1 100% of Downloads
  • Download Speed 1000KBPS for unregistered users
  • We will count up to 1 download every 24 hours per IP
  • 90 second Timer

More PPD offers to come.

RULES & CONDITIONS
  • We count every 100% completed download.
  • Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
  • Minimum payout is $20 USD for most currencies
  • PayPal payout minimum is $50
  • We will not tolerate any type of bot downloads, or scamming. You will be banned immediately!
  • Downloads by your own account do not count.
  • ADULT IS ALLOWED
  • 60 days file expiry
  • Refer your friends to join UploadFox and recieve a 15% commission!
  • 15GB PER FILE upload size limit

PAYOUT METHODS
Partners can receive payments in USDT TRC20 to help facilitate the fastest payouts.
Alternative payouts via Paypal, Perfect Money, and BTC are now available.
If you require a different payout method send me a PM to discuss.

Note : ZOOM UPLOADER fully supports UploadFox!
Note : Now available on Themacreator !

Last edited:
287 comments
Hello Sir I didn't receive this payment?
my use r2jav
Date Amount Pay Type Pay Address Status
2024-10-07 $46.09 USDT-TRC20 TCrjJGxxxxxxxxxxxx8c PAID
Yes you did. I am looking at your payment in trust wallet. You were sent 69 minus fees which came to $65 as part of our 1.5X promo.s so you requested 46.09 and we paid you $65. The payment is done it’s confirmed and completed. I have double checked your wallet ID and the payment status.

If you would like us to post screenshots from Trust Wallet and the BlockChain, we can however we would advise against it. Instead we would suggest that you check your wallet for a payment we sent which would have landed as approximately 64-65$. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

JP & TW are now temporarily in tier 2 due to excessive fraudulent downloads.

Last edited:
Hello admin
My viewers said that there was a problem with captcha

Every time the captcha was successfully passed and the countdown was finished, the captcha repeated again. The download didn't start at all. They tried using 3 different browsers but it still didn't work
I can't use your service if they can't download

Hello admin
My viewers said that there was a problem with captcha

Every time the captcha was successfully passed and the countdown was finished, the captcha repeated again. The download didn't start at all. They tried using 3 different browsers but it still didn't work
I can't use your service if they can't download
I don’t see any issue with captcha. When they complete captcha properly it reveals the download link. If they fail the captcha it won’t reveal. Simple.

Today we completed our first Paypal payout. We would like users to be aware of some fees involved from Paypal's end.

1. Paypal payments are all sent as goods/services payments by our exchanger. They cannot send as Friends & Family at this time so unfortunately you must pay the paypal fee which I believe is somewhere between 2-3%.

2. We convert from USDT to Paypal which at a bare minimum costs us approximately $2-4 in Tron.

We are also trying to eliminate any additional fees charged by the exchanger to do the exchange. There is a high likelihood that we can do so, but at the very least you should be aware of the fees charged by Paypal themselves on Goods & Services payments, as well as the Tron fee for the exchange.

Thank you for your understanding. This allows us to keep money flowing as fast as possible without delay.

Last edited:
Are this server safe for video hosting / movie website?
Yes it is.
Hello

Please fix upload speed , since 4 days is too slow , 4mb/s - 10mb/s MAX

Thank you
hey we have many servers so if you land on one which has a busy set of drives at a specific moment you can see upload speed fluctuation. This is normal. We did just add 8 more servers today though so you should see better speeds now for uploads.

API upload speed 300KB OMG again and again
There can be speed fluctuations based on server drive load on whichever server you’re assigned for an upload. You could get slow upload for a short period if a drive is busy then it can spike up again. We just added more fresh servers though so if you try now it should be good.

Last edited:
Yes it is.

hey we have many servers so if you land on one which has a busy set of drives at a specific moment you can see upload speed fluctuation. This is normal. We did just add 8 more servers today though so you should see better speeds now for uploads.

There can be speed fluctuations based on server drive load on whichever server you’re assigned for an upload. You could get slow upload for a short period if a drive is busy then it can spike up again. We just added more fresh servers though so if you try now it should be good.
Support magnet link upload?

HTTP Status code: 413
Response content: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"><html><head><title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title></head><body><h1>Request Entity Too Large</h1>The requested resource does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided inthe request exceeds the capacity limit.</body></html>

you should check your servers

Why do I redirect to the same page as I click the"Free Download" buttom.It didn't start downloading

Why do I redirect to the same page as I click the"Free Download" buttom.It didn't start downloading
never mind,working now

HTTP Status code: 413
Response content: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"><html><head><title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title></head><body><h1>Request Entity Too Large</h1>The requested resource does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided inthe request exceeds the capacity limit.</body></html>

you should check your servers
The max file size we allow is 10GB. You should only get that error if you’re trying to upload a bigger file. You can Private message me your username and the file size you tried to upload? Thanks.

Back