uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is a problem with paypal lately,
I read that they can do ban transfer, just wondering, is the IBAN number only use in europe? It appears that Asia country is not really that famous?

We can't transfer using swift code or account number?
Asked earlier in support and they only support banks with IBAN system (which is most EU countries and a few others outside of europe). As long as your bank support the IBAN format, you would be able to have them transfer.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply, It didn't read about that in previous post,
I will try to check with my bank and see what can they do about it :)

To those ppl who said: "Why people just read the title and post blindly." here.

1, ul.to need to close their Paypal request function in the site, so that no more ppl will request via Paypal and waiting for more than 30 days without anything.

2, in this officall thread, on the first page, zomG2 need to make a notice for everyone, if not, the only thing I could see is unprofessional.

3, I don't know why you pplz always put here "I asked them bla bla bla...", cuz I send them msg more than 3 times for cancelling the payment, but without any respones.

4, this thread be added new posts each seconds, how could they turn back to read more info.

If zomG2 made the 1,2 and 3, everything will be easy here.

OK i understand that paypal blocked their account, its fine - but why they dont cancel all PP payouts? I sent 2x pm and message via Support and nothing... i just want to get my cash via bank transfer thats all. Im waiting 20 days now.

Because UL hopes, that they can solve the dispute in some days.
When Paypal blocks a solution for many days, it's sad.
Just wait some more days.
Or your life depends on this money?
Then please think about your past life.

zomG2

When pay for alertpay?,I still open and haven't any status on payout logbook,alertpay it haven't ploblem or not?

Sorry for my language:P

I love ul.to! Suggestions would be- to further improve file manager. Able to edit files inside folders. Cause current filesystem its pretty hectic to manage 300 files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back