uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZoomG
In your place, i ask to close this topic, only stupid people talking here, your support is the fastest i ever seen, why wast your time with those kids !!

Yes, all works fine.
Small Screenshot:
bild2ei.png

now every valid Premium initial order: 3.00 €
....it not 5€ ,,,

Just cant believe , new decrease. @ zomg2 You are acting like file hosting dictator. High dose of insolence toward your uploaders.

We're going to delete it anyway, I don't have any brain left for dealing with the most ppl over here.
I don;t know what is going on with uploaded. you may have the reason to change the rate, so tell us why?
I and many people here will understand you continue to support you.
just give me one damn good explaination.

I know you're a good host, but you can't not just change the rate like girls change clothes.

Hope you understand what I mean.

I don;t know what is going on with uploaded. you may have the reason to change the rate, so tell us why?
I and many people here will understand you continue to support you.
just give me one damn good explaination.

I know you're a good host, but you can't not just change the rate like girls change clothes.

Hope you understand what I mean.

dude, it's not difficult to understand.

they are not filesonic,and they are not fileserve

their custom support is as arrogant as rapidshare.

they can change whatever they can!

it's their host, but why they can just ignore how uploaders think,

it's simple
because there is no serious competitors like filesonic or fileserve etc.

so ,they can save a lot of money by largely decreasing the PPD and PPS rate.

€30 to €10, oh my goodness, this is big decrease, down to €20 would be acceptable,but €10.. a lot of people would rather save time and quite uploading. it's not worth the time and effort uploading nowadays.

Hi miserable guys

As soom as you stop complaining its late. He said one thousand times(paypal is limited, alertpay is delayed, bank is normal, webmoney normal)

I received my 700 EUROS bank

Im sure that the people which didnt receive in alertpay, thank to you that keep complaining

(Let the guy work in peace and soom he will pay everyone i believe will be tomorrow)

I just can't understand why anyone would work with a host that pays so little and makes it so difficult to download - how can anyone be earning enough to make it worthwhile ?
Seriously - what's the attraction ?
There must be lots of ways to make more cash than this - in fact I know there is 'cos that's where most of my earnings come from. It's all a bit odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back