uploaded.to: New affiliate conditions -> 5 EUR per Lead & 10 EUR per TDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys pleaaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase stop stupid questions
There's a problem with paypal, contact the support in the site and they will concel your payment in less than 6 hours i guess
The upload is hyper fast, if u think it's slow, use the web upload, they have a system like megaupload (if the same file is already uploaded, the link apperar immediatley) but very more faster if the link not uploaded yet
The payment can take up to 30 days at any method of payment as the TOS says, if you aren't agree, use another filehoster
I think this the answers of the questions spaming this topic
I guess you will continue asking the same questions the next pages or the next repys...

Don't be stupid, lots of ppl already send them tickets or msgs, no answers.

sales not count

same problem. last 2 day no sales... something not right... yesterday I get 15 "advertised uploaded accounts" but no sales. but my normal sales ratio is 5:1 . Is there any one face same sales problem?

Don't be stupid, lots of ppl already send them tickets or msgs, no answers.
Don't insult me or i point your reply to a medorater (I'm not joking with you !!!)
To cancel your payment you have to contact the support via the site, i ask for it yesterday before i sleep, the morning it was cancelled and i request again at webmoney !

no, I don't have many downloads, and no sales at all... I just have advertised accounts and I want to know what this, will I earn something from it or is it just a number... but nobody answers me :'(

no, I don't have many downloads, and no sales at all... I just have advertised accounts and I want to know what this, will I earn something from it or is it just a number... but nobody answers me :'(
it's just number.. sales are gone from last last 2 day.. No one get good downloads on ul.to/ Sales are the only option make money on ul.to. No sales mean ul.to just waste of time.

When someone registers as a free member or buy a premium through your links, you get a advertised account. You will earn from them if they also share their contents and start earning. Most are downloaders not uploaders, so you would get close to nothing from these accounts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back