uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Could incorporate Ukash as a payment option.

It would also be nice to create Voucheur with money from the account to deliver to others who have little means to pay can not afford premiums, and are lost sales.

Uploaded with the latter would win more income and the uploader would take the risk of fraud in the sale.

@user72
bye.

What is the Free user storage space and Storage period (for inactive files)???

Just to confirm ; unlimited space and 180 days storage period for inactive files.

2 days have gone by and the Ul.to does not support here, nor justifies such speeds to their premium members.

2 days, called weekend. As i wrote allready we're working on the speed issues but it takes a while since we have to set up alot stuff.

Can users from United States buy premium from uploaded.to? Most of the sales come from US. And
For how long do they store file for premium users?

Yes US user are able to buy premiums and the storage limit is the same as above for free users.

my account ID is 2856613
i uploaded files using FTP and Zoom uploader
but some files did not show up in My file management , what's wrong?

THanks

Could you send me some link's of them via PM so we can take a look for that.

yesterday a friend of mine register an account through of an of my links... and he bought a premium account, and i don't received the 75% that i should received by him. he bought a 3 months premium account...
please fix this dont scam the users...

my account details

Send me your account id and your friends id via pm so i can take a look for this.

i think the stats recently is not correct, but the staff not answer this problem because they think it's working, but it's not

We don't just "think" they working we checked like arround 100 account's here which contact me with the same issue and their was NEVER a problem with the stats.

help & suggest

1)please keep pps and delete ppd because it overload your server and many users are not satisfied with it,then you don't need it

2) i use linksprotector to protect my links, so i ask if it cause any problem to track sales referred by me
please anyone answer me

thanks in advance

1. PPD isn't the problem, the user just increased rapidly which caused in the rush hour a usage at our limits, but as i wrote allready we're working on that it just need time to set up new hardware and bandwidth.

2. Shouldn't be a problem until the linkprotecter set his own cookies.

speed is low due to PPD program, please close it

take a look above.

Yes,
you are right.
I have the same problem

I have also noticed this.
At dawn the speed back to what it normally was.

As i said above, the problem are the rush hours which caused a huge overload.

I have already submitted 3 support tickets in recent days and the only thing they did was to apologize and say that they were facing problems of instability.
But this is a lie, made a campaign without being prepared, this thread is no longer supported.
The OP already nor a satisfaction gives its affiliates.

This thread is no supported cus we don't support on weekend? so it was kinda often not supported in the past few months 8-).

An explanation is above.

No Support here???????????

Nope, no support here.

I have a checked sts for about 10 days too, something is happening here..

You'll probably get paid this week.

@ul.to | Till
So what makes the thread here with support of Uploaded???
The problem is not in rush hours but all day, and then Uploaded must be prepared for this, am premium member why they have downloads of 100-150 KB/s and upload 0.75-70 KB/s??
For premium member is a waste of time and money.

@ul.to | Till
The problem is not in rush hours but all day, and then Uploaded must be prepared for this, am premium member why they have downloads of 100-150 KB/s and upload 0.75-70 KB/s??

whats your problem with the thread from 26th Jul 2012? As i wrote allready within the last few weeks it increased rapidly not within the last 4 months.... We're already set up new hardware and bandwith but it doesn't happend within seconds.

@ul.to | Till

:facepalm: they are human, not robot

should not expect support on weekend

@ul.to | Till

can u remove the Phone ID for buying premium?man i don't believe UL.to are beaten by new born Host.

i use UL + Mirror (new Born) same Parts same content but downlaoder choose New Born i think u should fix and found what's the problem
i think is the prob is phone Identification.

I do not order anything

today i recive an email confirming that i buy a premium account with the credits of my account but i didin't buy anything , i just need that you check my account because this is the second time .

i want my money back
i dont need a premium account

my user is ( xteam )
i will be waiting for you replay:facepalm:

Last edited:
@ul.to
I accidently buy a premium account using my account balance.
Do u know how to cancel it and add the money back to my account balance ???

Sadly this isn't possible.

@ul.to | Till

can u remove the Phone ID for buying premium?man i don't believe UL.to are beaten by new born Host.

i use UL + Mirror (new Born) same Parts same content but downlaoder choose New Born i think u should fix and found what's the problem
i think is the prob is phone Identification.

The Phone ID is for our safty against abuse of payment gateways, we're not able to remove it, sorry.

whats your problem with the thread from 26th Jul 2012? As i wrote allready within the last few weeks it increased rapidly not within the last 4 months.... We're already set up new hardware and bandwith but it doesn't happend within seconds.

My problem is the slow speeds are too slow.
I am a premium member.
Want premium speeds only that.

Also, these slow speeds have already begun.

1. PPD isn't the problem, the user just increased rapidly which caused in the rush hour a usage at our limits, but as i wrote allready we're working on that it just need time to set up new hardware and bandwidth.

2. Shouldn't be a problem until the linkprotecter set his own cookies.

thanks for your answers till but give me a favorite to see with technical team if http://safeyourlink.cc set his own cookies or not ;

thanks in advance

2012-10-18 --- € alertpay open

Can someone tells me when will my payment receives checked status right now its open from 18th october and today is 29th october i usually get it checked in 8-9 days but now its 11 days still its open.
mine is open since 15 days now :facepalm:

today i recive an email confirming that i buy a premium account with the credits of my account but i didin't buy anything , i just need that you check my account because this is the second time .

i want my money back
i dont need a premium account

my user is ( xteam )
i will be waiting for you replay:facepalm:

AM WAITING FOR YOU REPLAY :facepalm:

Hello Uploaded, I don't know what just happened. My account Got DELETED with 330 Euros on it :( . Please give me answers and why this happened. I neved did anything wrong.

Back