uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
Myown I have 10 gbit france rdp and ryushare, rapid, hotfile, turbobit, netload speeds are over 100-150 mb/Sec
problem is not rdp, problem is uploaded.net

357731_tn.jpg

Last edited:
i dont know how many can get so high upload speed..
i daily get with a 1gbs OVH dedi maximum 4mbs..this is so wtf and others get much much more..
i really need to fix this?!
any help?

i think it depends maybe on how much i upload daily. i mostly upload full bds (40gb) and so uploaded limits me maybe down..i really don't know.

i have also a ovh ssd server..strange-.. i've sent to the support a message but they never helpt me to fix this problem. its not my ssd server which has the problem, its ul.

cheers

Last edited:
I have already submitted 3 support tickets in recent days and the only thing they did was to apologize and say that they were facing problems of instability.
But this is a lie, made a campaign without being prepared, this thread is no longer supported.
The OP already nor a satisfaction gives its affiliates.

VPS or dedicated services Question

Everyone tells me I need a great VPS service or a dedicated server service to create mirrors of uploads to Uploaded.net. So far all the ones I have checked online have had tons of complaints from users. I wonder if there is anyone out there who might want to recommend a service they themselves are using; or perhaps which they own. I will greatly appreciate a quick response. Thanks

2012-10-18 --- € alertpay open

Can someone tells me when will my payment receives checked status right now its open from 18th october and today is 29th october i usually get it checked in 8-9 days but now its 11 days still its open.

Back