Uploadable - Earn up to $40/1000 PPD & PPS 65% initial sale / 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLease cancel my money charge and cancel my suscripcion

Please cancel my subscription to their service, as I was renewed without my consent the day after enabling it, and it said that the service was for one day, no risk ...

PLEASE CANCEL THE CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD

The account is: bikeking

so just like previous outrage which last ~2days, this time there won't be any compensation of any kind also? (like extending premium days etc).

Last edited:
Colie - We will of course look into this once we sort the problems.

Bikeking - I will have this sorted for you ASAP.

Cuncon - yes we will be all working as normal as soon as we can, that's of course the aim.

For those on WM we will try again to pay you today. Assuming WM correct their problem. Sorry for the delay again.

Jo

Colie - We will of course look into this once we sort the problems.

Bikeking - I will have this sorted for you ASAP.

Cuncon - yes we will be all working as normal as soon as we can, that's of course the aim.

For those on WM we will try again to pay you today. Assuming WM correct their problem. Sorry for the delay again.

Jo

and me jo? when i will receive my payment... you are just ignoring me and that is too bad i was waiting for a good suport of you and you hosting being patience and you just ignore me.

Androidhell -I have replied to you. The delay in payment was because you put and email into your webmoney. You wanted paypal this isn't my fault. You will be paid by Monday as I said in the pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back