The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
after 6 m0nth get refund from Ap!.thnQ..
Bt n0w new problems c0me,

I send bill,bank statement,id,registration card amd birthcirtficate,bt they dnt verified me!!
How can utility bill be 0n my name? I m not the owner of my house, d0nt u kn0w differnce between presen n permanent adress. on My Bank statement, there is permanent adress, and 0n electric bill theres present address, nw they tell me to chnge adres,weird!..IWant Card 0n my present address,how Can I add my name 0n dat!!
2. 0n ph0ne ,told me if studnt id is scanned,they will acpt it, bt earlier it ws rejected, which 0ne u want?.

Hello avRo,

The proof of address must reflect the address where the card will be shipped. Are you able to maybe temporarily change the address on your bank statement to reflect the current address where you reside?

All the best,
Tarik

HELLO am from india .. How can i get verified ? i have give bank account but it says u didnt add d bank account when i withdraw my money please help me

HELLO am from india .. How can i get verified ? i have give bank account but it says u didnt add d bank account when i withdraw my money please help me

Bro you have to submit your ID Proof for Verification by submitting a ticket or mailing them on their contact page and wait, you will get reply soon.

For BankWire Transfer, you need to get approved/verified first before you can use wire transfer. Hope it helps..

Hello DoggY DuKe,

I have forwarded your submitted verification ticket to out international KYC department. They will be reviewing the submissions shortly.

Best regards,
Tarik

Thank You Tarik..

I got verified within a day.. Yeahhooo!! =)

Last edited:
temp0rary adres change is not possible,thats one my Permanent adress.
It is possible if and only when I take some edit0r help from photo edit0r software,
I m wondering,how u Want utility bill name on user name..its al abt different thing..that generates 0n owner name.
U think,i m spending m0ney fr card to send in wrong adress??funny

how can i buy more than $1k Alertpay from Netherlands as wire will take 15 days i need it urgently and do you allow cloud file hosting services if we add you as our payment gateway

I just saw that I can order the Alertpay Card and I have a question, I only got the USA and CANADA cards to choose from, which one should I choose since I don't live in any of them countries, or are they only for people from the usa/canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back