The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke, it has now been 5 days (excluding weekend) and im still waiting for my Alertpay pre-paid card to be loaded, despite you assuring me it would be done before the end of the day.

My withdrawal was completed a hour after my post, go figure, maybe you should also sent a support ticket in alertpay if its not completed by tommorow

hi , i from tunisia , i have 200 usd in my alertpay but is not verified , they tell me that the verification with master card is not available , what should i do , i need to verify my account as soon as possible ?

hi , i from tunisia , i have 200 usd in my alertpay but is not verified , they tell me that the verification with master card is not available , what should i do , i need to verify my account as soon as possible ?

Hi HINDAWI

You can verify your account through a bank wire deposit.

Here you will find the steps on how to verify your account, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....d=287&nav=0,17

Here you find the steps on how to initiate a bank wire deposit, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....=169&nav=0,7,8

Since we want our members to verify their accounts and to have as many options as possible to do so, we are going to waive the usual bank wire deposit fee just for the purpose of verification. However, the minimum amount for deposit by bank account is $50.00 USD, so you cannot do bank wire verification if you do not intend to deposit at least $50.00.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Sean

hi Sean
in tunisia as , in many other african countries we can not sent money outside the country :facepalm: thats mean we can not deposite money in ours alertpay accounts , and as we cant send money , we don't have international debit or credit card too hahaha so funny and stuiped in the same time !!
the result is that it's imposible for us to be verified lol ( the only possible way was tel + check...)
the good thing for me is i verified my account with payoneer card before u have the issue with visa/mastercard....:)
but alerpay should be more honest with them customers and tell us what's the problem with visa , mastercard , and is it true that u are banned .??????8-)
so plz tell us how the hell people not verified ll be verified if they cant deposite , and the check / tel option is not working , plus ur famous issue with cc
cheers

Last edited:
Hi HINDAWI

You can verify your account through a bank wire deposit.

Here you will find the steps on how to verify your account, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....d=287&nav=0,17

Here you find the steps on how to initiate a bank wire deposit, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....=169&nav=0,7,8

Since we want our members to verify their accounts and to have as many options as possible to do so, we are going to waive the usual bank wire deposit fee just for the purpose of verification. However, the minimum amount for deposit by bank account is $50.00 USD, so you cannot do bank wire verification if you do not intend to deposit at least $50.00.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Sean

thank you

but in tunisia they can not change dinars to dollars so can you give other solution to verify my alertpay ,
i need to verify my account urgently

Hi bicho45613,

We are aware that some banks in Tunisia are unable to make international transactions. However from our knowledge, not all banks in Tunisia have this issue.
In order to get verified, you will either need to find a bank which will allow these transactions; unfortunately i cannot assist you with that.

Thanks
-Luke

Last edited:
Hi bicho45613,

We are aware that some banks in Tunisia are unable to make international transactions. However from our knowledge, not all banks in Tunisia have this issue.
In order to get verified, you will either need to find a bank which will allow these transactions; unfortunately i cannot assist you with that.

Thanks
-Luke

HI you mean that i must pay 50 USD to alertpay or that will be return to my account

Hi SMOKING,

I recommend you check our blog, http://blog.alertpay.com/ for updates relating to this. As a previous posts state, we don’t want this thread to be clustered with repetitious posts inquiring about updates. We want to use it for supporting our members with their account needs.

Thanks
-Luke

hello i am from india and today i went to my bank to get swift BIC code but they told that in a city if there are X no of branches and not every branch has swift bic code and so they gave me a swift bic code of other branch of same bank in the city via which money will come to my accout

So i wanna ask is this thing he said is ok and will i receive my money secondly i have to give contact no of my branch where my account is located or the branch whose swift bic code they have provided and in contact name should i just put brach manager or his name since those bank guys are ass they were not telling me his name

regards

Hi dotvps,

If you send me your Account ID i can have a look for you. Verification procedures differ for each country.

And yes, there is an age limit to be a member of AlertPay. It is 18 years old.

Thanks
-Luke

Okay well can you explain what i have to do? i've done the mobile verification thing. also i added my bank account do i have to verify my account before transfering funds out to it?

still nothing about check withdrawal for non USA members?

please re-enable check withdrawals. and give me a time frame this time

I need my money for december. Everyone is buying things for xmas and I cant do so

still nothing about check withdrawal for non USA members?

please re-enable check withdrawals. and give me a time frame this time

I need my money for december. Everyone is buying things for xmas and I cant do so

START SEARCHING THIS THREAD, YOU GOTTA SAME QUESTION PEOPLES ASKING 100 TIMES BEFORE. THATS SAD AP SUPPORT & OFFICIAL ALSO DON'T HAVE ANY TIME FRAME ABOUT THE CC WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM,

Last edited:
^^Dear Tushavi

I ask for check withdrawal all the time because it is easier to fix than credit card withdrawal option. this feature has been re-enabled for US members but not to other countries.

your "CC withdrawal" option was removed from Alertpay list/faq. so you can wait for the Alertpay Prepaid Card if you want to use a card to withdraw your money.

But everything has been delayed thanks to VISA and Master Card outage.

Check withdrawal in the USA has given some hope that they are working on solving the problems they have, now if the CC payments get fixed it will establish that there is nothing to worry and also that CC and check withdrawal and their alertpay prepaid card will be enabled soon.

Alertpay team can u pls reply to it ????

hello i am from india and today i went to my bank to get swift BIC code but they told that in a city if there are X no of branches and not every branch has swift bic code and so they gave me a swift bic code of other branch of same bank in the city via which money will come to my accout

So i wanna ask is this thing he said is ok and will i receive my money secondly i have to give contact no of my branch where my account is located or the branch whose swift bic code they have provided and in contact name should i just put brach manager or his name since those bank guys are ass they were not telling me his name

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back