The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My partner's account is Personal Pro Verified. But his card is going to expire and he gets a notification about that when he logs in.

What will happen once the card expires ? Will his status become UNVERIFIED ?
How to remove that notification which pops up every time once we login ?

hello i am from india and today i went to my bank to get swift BIC code but they told that in a city if there are X no of branches and not every branch has swift bic code and so they gave me a swift bic code of other branch of same bank in the city via which money will come to my accout

So i wanna ask is this thing he said is ok and will i receive my money secondly i have to give contact no of my branch where my account is located or the branch whose swift bic code they have provided and in contact name should i just put brach manager or his name since those bank guys are ass they were not telling me his name

regards

Hi sumitims,

Your bank/branch will need to provide you with a Swift/BIC code for your account for the transaction to be successful. You may need to find a new bank in order to achieve this. However, some banks automatically use intermediary banks for bank wires but only if if that is your bank’s policy.

Thanks
-Luke

still nothing about check withdrawal for non USA members?

please re-enable check withdrawals. and give me a time frame this time

I need my money for december. Everyone is buying things for xmas and I cant do so

Hi Sonic,

We have been over this; I don’t really know how to reword it simpler.

There isn’t a time frame available. While we are still having issues, your multiple questions will unfortunately not resolve the issue faster.

Thanks
-Luke

So i can check that the detail they have provided me by first verifying my account ????

and secondly they have provided me a swift code of same bank but different branch in the city because not every branch of the bank have their seperate swift code in india .

And i want to know this also that in contactt name can i put " Bank manager" as those fools were not telling branch manager name
Hi sumitims,

Your bank/branch will need to provide you with a Swift/BIC code for your account for the transaction to be successful. You may need to find a new bank in order to achieve this. However, some banks automatically use intermediary banks for bank wires but only if if that is your bank’s policy.

Thanks
-Luke

My partner's account is Personal Pro Verified. But his card is going to expire and he gets a notification about that when he logs in.

What will happen once the card expires ? Will his status become UNVERIFIED ?
How to remove that notification which pops up every time once we login ?

Hi pankaj,

When he receives a new card, as long as the card number is the same, he can update the expiry date and CVV in the account. This card will still be verified.

If it is a different card number, he will need to add a new credit card to the account.

The account status won't change to "Unverified."

The notification will be removed when the card details are updated.

Thanks
-Luke

Hi!

If I've been scammed in a HYIP, is there any way to recover the money?

Thanks

Hi eater,

This was covered earlier in post #560, but its been a while so i will post again.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you have paid for a good or service that was not provided to you, you can file a transaction dispute.

Before filing a dispute, please contact the seller and attempt to resolve the issue as most disputes can be resolved with proper communication.

You can consult our FAQ, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....4&pcid=0&nav=0 on how to file a transaction dispute and to learn more about the process.[/FONT]

Thanks
-Luke

So i can check that the detail they have provided me by first verifying my account ????

and secondly they have provided me a swift code of same bank but different branch in the city because not every branch of the bank have their seperate swift code in india .

And i want to know this also that in contactt name can i put " Bank manager" as those fools were not telling branch manager name

Hi sumitims,

I'm sorry I forgot to advise on the contact name. Yes, you can put a position title in that field. Bank Manager is fine.

In regards to the swift code; what your bank has given you makes sense that you will be able to complete the wire successfully. However, the method doesn't follow our regular procedure for bank wire transactions, which we know work.
If your bank is confident that they will be able to wire your funds and control the link between the different branches then there is a good chance the transaction will be successful.

Although, if the transaction isn't successful, unfortunately it will be at your own risk because the transaction hasn't been completed within our regular guidelines.

You can only check if the wire will work, by completing one. You can make the verification deposit, and if successful, the funds will be available in your AlertPay balance, your account will verified and all is good. If it isn't successful, we can't waive the verification fee as it wasn't completed as per our regular method. Also, the funds can take a long time to trace if the transactions isn't successful.

Thanks
-Luke

Okay well can you explain what i have to do? i've done the mobile verification thing. also i added my bank account do i have to verify my account before transfering funds out to it?

Hi dotvps,

Now that you have added a bank account, you will need to verify it before you can make withdrawal or deposit transactions to your AlertPay balance.

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click on Profile.
3. Under Personal, click on Verification.
4. Select bank transfer or bank wire from the list of options.
5. Follow the instructions to add your bank for verification purposes.

Please note, you will only be able to use Bank Transfers if we support localized banking in your country. Follow this link to find out that information: https://www.alertpay.com/en/worldwide.aspx

Thanks
-Luke

Hi SMOKING,

I recommend you check our blog, http://blog.alertpay.com/ for updates relating to this. As a previous posts state, we don’t want this thread to be clustered with repetitious posts inquiring about updates. We want to use it for supporting our members with their account needs.

Thanks
-Luke

hello sir,
there is a company on the net 'HYPE' called brandaily that stealed my money. they say i should pay them then after 2 weeks they give me 150% of the money.. I payed 50 dollars and i have now 75 dollars in their site but i requested withdrawal for alertpay since a monthe now and i receive nothing..please help me

In the verification deposit how much minimum money can i send to save money bz charge is 15$ per transaction and that will be too heavy for me

regards
Hi sumitims,

I'm sorry I forgot to advise on the contact name. Yes, you can put a position title in that field. Bank Manager is fine.

In regards to the swift code; what your bank has given you makes sense that you will be able to complete the wire successfully. However, the method doesn't follow our regular procedure for bank wire transactions, which we know work.
If your bank is confident that they will be able to wire your funds and control the link between the different branches then there is a good chance the transaction will be successful.

Although, if the transaction isn't successful, unfortunately it will be at your own risk because the transaction hasn't been completed within our regular guidelines.

You can only check if the wire will work, by completing one. You can make the verification deposit, and if successful, the funds will be available in your AlertPay balance, your account will verified and all is good. If it isn't successful, we can't waive the verification fee as it wasn't completed as per our regular method. Also, the funds can take a long time to trace if the transactions isn't successful.

Thanks
-Luke

hello sir,
there is a company on the net 'HYPE' called brandaily that stealed my money. they say i should pay them then after 2 weeks they give me 150% of the money.. I payed 50 dollars and i have now 75 dollars in their site but i requested withdrawal for alertpay since a monthe now and i receive nothing..please help me

Hi sneijder90,

You can find information on how to file a Transaction Dispute earlier in this thread, (post #768) If you follow those instructions and experience difficulties, let me know and I can help you further.

thanks
-Luke

In the verification deposit how much minimum money can i send to save money bz charge is 15$ per transaction and that will be too heavy for me

regards

Hi sumitims,

As it is your verification deposit, we will waive the bank wire fee on our end, however your bank may still charge you a fee. The minimum deposit for verification is $50 USD.

Thanks
-Luke

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi AP,I have a small problem for deposit,this is only way to werified my acc.(serbia)
Do u must go to my bank and send the 50$ to werify acc.,or you that 50 bucks take from my acc on AP and werify me.This is wery important to me ,its first payment and i see unverifeid accounts can not send money on whitdraw.

Hi freza77,

With an unverified Personal Starer or Pro account, you can still send and recieve money. However you will not be able to deposit or withdraw to the bank account until your bank account has been verified.

The initial bank wire deposit needs to be started in your account, you will then need to contact your bank to confirm with them that you want to make a bank wire transaction to AlertPay. So, from your bank account into your AlertPay account.

Once this is done, your have confirmed your bank details and your AlertPay account will be verified.

Thanks
-Luke

Thank you AP team,so now i must go to my bank and send that amount of 50$ to you.and my acc will be verified,for what time from now?
Greetings and many thanx to you,its good to have AP,my friends using your services and they are very satisfied

Hi freza77,

It can take 2-4 business days to process a bank wire. When the transaction is complete and the funds are in your account, your account will automatically be verified.

Thanks
-Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back