Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No supporters available and I don't want bother them with such a question:

When I load the torrent the page is still loading, I closed it and one day after they weren't in my files. I must wait with this page to end loading the torrent? :(

Edit:
I downloaded file from rapidshare and it couldn't unrar it. How can I unrar it manually after transloading it into Fileman?

Last edited:
No supporters available and I don't want bother them with such a question:

When I load the torrent the page is still loading, I closed it and one day after they weren't in my files. I must wait with this page to end loading the torrent? :(

Edit:
I downloaded file from rapidshare and it couldn't unrar it. How can I unrar it manually after transloading it into Fileman?

Mate The torrent file needs to start downloading before you close the page. In case if you want to close the pages I suggest you wit till the downloads progress starts and then you can close the tab and the trasnload will work seamlessly.

If by any chance your file didnt get extracted the first time round please select upload from folder option and select the folder from where you want to upload and select AI Extract and it will de done for you.

Can I get a demo?

Thanks

Mate please visit live chat for a demo account.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

its still not being fixed properly, everyday i am having trouble with RL _:

Hello

As you discussed it on livechat there is no error or downtime from our side, its you who is unable to use the RL perfectly or there is some misconfiguration from your side.

Here are screenshots of your RL

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/3f3862.gif[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i25.lulzimg.com/bc2605.gif[/SLIDE]

Regards
TehHost Staff

Everyone is satisfied with them, but still I had many issues :(
Hey when are you getting a US server (sborg)
I want to get over 10mbps while leeching fileserve links thats all I want, just tell me which plan should I buy!

I heard that fileserve caps download or something so max leeching speed is around 2-3 mbps and thats quite annoying for me! but once leeching is done uploading speed is like 30mbps!

and Fileserve caps download speed for RapidLeech too right?

Last edited:
Everyone is satisfied with them, but still I had many issues :(
Hey when are you getting a US server (sborg)
I want to get over 10mbps while leeching fileserve links thats all I want, just tell me which plan should I buy!

I heard that fileserve caps download or something so max leeching speed is around 2-3 mbps and thats quite annoying for me! but once leeching is done uploading speed is like 30mbps!

and Fileserve caps download speed for RapidLeech too right?

Yes thats right FS have limited speeds to 3MBPS for php scripts, please try this file to check the server potential

Code:
http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
Regards
TehHost Staff

cannot access the sborg page. Live support offline

Come on guys whats going on again!!!! Been having problem everyday

Day 1- Cannot download torrent
Day 2- Maintenance
Day 3- Cannot access sborg/Slow speed
Today- Cannot access sborg

Am i too late to ask for a refund?

User: Sborg4201

cannot access the sborg page. Live support offline

Come on guys whats going on again!!!! Been having problem everyday

Day 1- Cannot download torrent
Day 2- Maintenance
Day 3- Cannot access sborg/Slow speed
Today- Cannot access sborg

Am i too late to ask for a refund?

User: Sborg4201

Mate,I just tried to login your page and it worked fine for me.Here is the snapshot:
bf389f.jpg

The sBorg is running fine after maintainance.It might be that you are facing network issues or your IP may be blocked by the server 's Firewall.Please open a support ticket or come to our livechat,which is online now and your problem will be solved in 10 minutes.

No host is providing 2gb port speed here at wjunction, are you sure, you can maintain that speed? Do you provide demo?

Yes,we do provide demo.Come over to our live chat and you can test the server speed your self.

Also from now please don't post your comments regarding our sBorg hosting service here.This is our Rapidleech thread and there is a separate thread for sBorg hosting.

Paid for starter plan with Addons....... :)

EDIT : Support was fast for Alertpay error, and resolved in minutes. Please setup RL asap.

Regards

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems with NL server, login name needs to be above 3000 to be on same server?
Sometimes really slow rar unrar (My pentium 4 is quicker) but when it works it rocks!
no access to cpanel (404 errors)?
Uploads hanging?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back