Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why nobody answers the topic in RL?

My RL has been dead for 1 hour, may need to work on your communication, I have not pay for a RL death !!!!!!!!!!!

And Live Support is offline...

X-(

Our NL server is having some problems and you will be moved to our New USA server within 24 hours.

Till morning today there were issues with NL server (Download/upload gets stuck, slow on filesonic and ftp uploads), are they fixed ? New server was arriving? Reached?

New server has arrived and currently our technical team is configuring it.

Regards
Tehhost Staff

WaRez,
I am sure US server will be better than NL server, I hope it will be done before 24hrs time given yesterday, and should I expect next invoice date will be pushed forward calculating the total downtime ;)

Yea I was using FTP, thanks all for helping me. Also I wanna say that the guys from Tehhost are amazing. They say that there are some problems but I do not see them ;). Great service and perfect support. Hope you will live long :D

Thanks for your wonderful comment mate.We strive to provide the best service and do not settle for anything less than that.And we accept its not the best and the best will come in 24 hours when we get the new server.Stay tuned.:)

Last edited:
Wait, I was told yesterday that it would take 24 hours for the me to be transferred to the new server, and now Warez said that the new servers has arrived and it is still going to take 24 hours, and you Kaboom are now saying that it will still take 24 hours for the server to arrive, please tell us if you have recieved the server already, and how it is gonna take alot more than 24 hours, as I am getting really annoyed now with the server going down all the time, at first I was ok with it, but I am not getting what I am paying for any more which is why I think now when the new server is setup we should have extra time on the bills.

Wait, I was told yesterday that it would take 24 hours for the me to be transferred to the new server, and now Warez said that the new servers has arrived and it is still going to take 24 hours, and you Kaboom are now saying that it will still take 24 hours for the server to arrive, please tell us if you have recieved the server already, and how it is gonna take alot more than 24 hours, as I am getting really annoyed now with the server going down all the time, at first I was ok with it, but I am not getting what I am paying for any more which is why I think now when the new server is setup we should have extra time on the bills.

We have recieved the server mate,if you need a proof,just open a ticket and we can provide it to you.We are currently configuring it so that it delivers the best speeds.We want to test it fully before we hand it over to you guys,hence the delay,dont worry the wait will be worth it.
Regarding compensation:Its my personal guarantee that you will recieve extra time in your bills to compensate you.

^^ I am too waiting
When will the server come actually?

I said its going to be up in 24 hours.It might come sooner.Just stay tuned mate..

And thanks a lot to all of our clients who stood by us during this trouble and being patient with us.:)

UPDATE

All Rapidleech issues has been solved. All Clients from wJunction have got an extension for 5 DAYS in their next Invoice.

Regards
Tehhost Staff

Last edited:
UPDATE

sBorg 5.4 is OUT

FREE UPGRADE to sBorg 5.4 for every NL 2Gbit Client, as "Extra" Compensation

Regards
Tehhost Staff

Thats cool, cant wait for the new server, talking to support it going to be around 2 hours and max 6 hours and we will be ready to start uploading again guys.

I have been talking to their support on live chat and the person I have been talking to is Aakash, and what a brilliant person.

He told me what the average speeds were going to be from all Filehosts on the new server.

So I am now waiting for my details from this new server, as soon as I get them and test it, I will finish this review off.

i have the USA sborg service and it's great...cool speeds...coll server and the most of all magnificant staff for this service...definetly go on withi you guys

Thats cool, cant wait for the new server, talking to support it going to be around 2 hours and max 6 hours and we will be ready to start uploading again guys.

Your new sBorg details has been sent!

Testing new version :D

If you need any help feel free to contact us.

I have been talking to their support on live chat and the person I have been talking to is Aakash, and what a brilliant person.

He told me what the average speeds were going to be from all Filehosts on the new server.

So I am now waiting for my details from this new server, as soon as I get them and test it, I will finish this review off.

Your new sBorg details has been sent!

i have the USA sborg service and it's great...cool speeds...coll server and the most of all magnificant staff for this service...definetly go on withi you guys

We are glad you liked our service.

I just tested the speed and its nearly 3MBPS which is Fileserve download limit, maybe you downloaded from a slow fileserve server, please try now if you still face this problem fell free to update our staff and we will fix it for you.

4038b0.gif

Regards
Tehhost Staff

The Support is awesome.. i talk about Aakash Kapoor. He/She helped me so much .. like no one before. Also he/she told me how to use the Sborg fast and easy. Also the speed is 2-3mb/s which is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back