Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will suggest that limit of 3 instances of sBorg should strictly be imposed. It was working fine and there is a sudden decrease of downloading speed.

I think its great, the only problem I am having is uploading to Wupload, which I knew I would have problems as it is based in EU, but overall great Uploading to FSC is 50MBPS lowest for me at the moment, I am not complaining

All Issues have been sorted out. All pending orders have been processed and emails containing the details have been dispatched. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Here is my review of Tehhost.
Firstly i have been with them for about a week now and i have to say WOW !
They are very professional when it comes to supporting there clients and strive to perfect and make sure they are as helpful as possible.
I have mucked up a few times by deleting stuff and other things like that and they were there in no time atal to recorrect my problems.
Definately recomend them and there service oh and also, the new server ROCKS !

Here is my review of Tehhost.
Firstly i have been with them for about a week now and i have to say WOW !
They are very professional when it comes to supporting there clients and strive to perfect and make sure they are as helpful as possible.
I have mucked up a few times by deleting stuff and other things like that and they were there in no time atal to recorrect my problems.
Definately recomend them and there service oh and also, the new server ROCKS !

Thanks for the review mate :)

Can someone please check ticket #981791 asap please

Our technical team has already replied to it mate.Please check it.

I think its great, the only problem I am having is uploading to Wupload, which I knew I would have problems as it is based in EU, but overall great Uploading to FSC is 50MBPS lowest for me at the moment, I am not complaining

Thanks for the review mate.We will try to live upto your expectations to the best of our abilities.

@others: All pending orders have been processed and emails have been dispatched. If you did not receive your details please open a support ticket and we will resolve it in no time.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

i just wanted to thank you guys for good and 24 hours support.
and of course being very fast in support.
thanks alot guys and my new us server works really fine

Please Check ticket

What to say..

Replied Mate. :)

i just wanted to thank you guys for good and 24 hours support.
and of course being very fast in support.
thanks alot guys and my new us server works really fine

Glad to see that you are enjoying our service. Hope to have you as our client for a long time. ;)

Lovin' the new US server.

+1

U can send me a demo or send a pm when still online in chat please?

Live Chat is online mate. Please visit us to get your demo.
Link to live chat can be found in my signature.

Thanks
TehHost Saff

Edit..
Answered by support.

That was fast ;)

edit2..
Just bought the last slot for core.
Customer support was indeed nice.
Thats what I call GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE~!

Last edited:
Hey mate, whats up with support?
It says online but its offline/not available.
I need technical support. I cant explain the problem via support ticket alone.

Mate it seems to be a problem with the chat server. Can you try again?

Thanks
TehHost Staff

i8lzay39zt49q2t7szl.png

plz Ticket

Last edited:
i8lzay39zt49q2t7szl.png

is there any problem with NL 2gbps?

plz Ticket

Firstly mate you have been moved to our US server from NL server after proper notification that we sent via email.
Secondly wupload is an NL host which is slow in itself (not that slow though). However seems to be a Wupload's' server side issue . Please open a support ticket and we will look into it :)

I still cant use the chat option mate.
Can I downgrade my sborg core ($8.5) to just plain rapidleech with 1 premium ($8.5) ?
I used about 10gb of bandwidth but uploading my files to uploading.com keeps on failing even if I got the correct information.

I submitted a ticket.
Ticket #700229

Mate your RL plan has been activated. The issue you faced with uploading.com is weird as I am staff myself at sBorg and have found no such issues. Still we will look into it.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Issue Resolved.
Recommended for newbies.
If you have doubts, ask their customer support.
They will reach out for you.

Last edited:
all of a sudden this has come up..

Transmission is not running on your server. Please run Transmission and try again.

Edit: Sorted in minutes, thanks guys.

Last edited:
Issue Resolved.
Recommended for newbies.
If you have doubts, ask their customer support.
They will reach out for you.

Thanks a lot for your comment ..We are always glad to help you.

all of a sudden this has come up..

Transmission is not running on your server. Please run Transmission and try again.

The transmission has been restarted,Please try now.It will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back