Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate there are loading issues. We are trying our level best to solve the loading issue which is really bugging us. Although the server is not even close to its max limitation yet its showing these. We are ordering a new US Server. We do not like to hide facts from our clients. We strive to provide the best service possible.Please bear with us in the meanwhile while we try to sort out all the issues. Its my personal word that we will sort out all issues.

The Solyom i am having issues yes.
My sborg is not loading up properly, i have opened support tickets, they said everything was fine but still not working out good

Mate its working good for say 70% of the time but when its not its really a nuisance. Still I apologize on behalf of TehHost for these issues.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
the download stoped 5 times in the last 3 days for me on NL server...i contacted the live suport and they explain me the problems...hope that will be fixed with the new servers...besides the small problems i love the fact that you are treating verry well your customers...once you will launch the rdp service i will buy it from you and definetly continue with you guys :) great suport...

tehhost reset my bandwidth for me but i am using so much re uploading i am thinking of suspending my service until i can be moved. i am filling 8 host sites with repeat uploads and no way am i going to 8 hosts to delete them. sborg is supposed to make life easier! With my previous rdp i had same or better speeds and although i had to make the post myself i got faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more done.

Get the new server soon, or this one fixed or i am sure you will start to lose customers.

patience is not a virtue I was born with. I work hard at it. Beer and wine help.

Hello Mate There are things which we can control and things which we cannot and this seems to be something belonging to the second category. All we can do is try our level best to solve it and we doing exactly that. This is our sales thread and is meant for sales related queries. We have a support portal and live chat for other queries related to our service.We do value customer satisfaction and that is the reason we have been trying to provide you as much support as we possibly can. It seems you are unhappy with our service and I can agree with that. As a result of which we have taken a decision to refund you. Your refund process has been initiated and you will be refunded within the next 24 hours.

@ Others thanks for supporting us again. Our new US server should be online within 48 hours and those of our NL clients who wish to be transferred will be obliged to.
I assure you all you wont ever regret having chosen our service.

Last but no least thanks for bearing with us when we needed your support.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I have a little problem. I isnt actualy a real problem, just I do not know how to set up this thing.
My sborg makes post but without the download link. Someone knows how to fix it ??

Here can you see the setings in my post editor:
sborg.png

I understand that Tehhost is going through problems at the moment, but I am still happy with the service I am receiving, both from support and the Sborg.

The support are always saying what is wrong and will help you at all times.

I have a little problem. I isnt actualy a real problem, just I do not know how to set up this thing.
My sborg makes post but without the download link. Someone knows how to fix it ??

Seems like you are using FTP uploading.That wont fetch the links for you. Since it emulates the properties of an FTP client . You have to manually fetch the links from the File Manager.

make sure when you use the post editor, you put the correct variables

+1
Here can you see the setings in my post editor:
[slide]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/9236/sborg.png[/slide]

I gues you are using FTP. That may explain the issue. If you still have problems I would advise you to open a support ticket and we will try to resolve it in no time :)

Are you using ftp?

+2 ;)

@Lendar

sborg cannot generate links via FTP but as FSC and Wpload are the only 2 I FTP to I don't find that a problem.

++2 :P

I understand that Tehhost is going through problems at the moment, but I am still happy with the service I am receiving, both from support and the Sborg.

The support are always saying what is wrong and will help you at all times.

Thanks for co-operating with us mate. We have almost fixed the issue.Plus our new server should be online very soon.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Yea I was using FTP, thanks all for helping me. Also I wanna say that the guys from Tehhost are amazing. They say that there are some problems but I do not see them ;). Great service and perfect support. Hope you will live long :D

Just so everybody knows, RS have changed their API so sborg cannot upload.

message from support

Sorry to infrom you that the since Rapidshare has updated their API system, the Rapidshare plugin for sBorg isnt working. We have requested the developers of sBorg to fix this issue ASAP.

So no need to submit support tickets ;)

Till morning today there were issues with NL server (Download/upload gets stuck, slow on filesonic and ftp uploads), are they fixed ? New server was arriving? Reached?

Paid for starter plan with Addons....... :)

EDIT : Support was fast for Alertpay error, and resolved in minutes. Please setup RL asap.

Regards

Your account has been setup:)

which two premium accounts, you provide?
Please come over to our live chat and we will provide you details

Hello, support please online, i have big problem.

EDIT : Thanks work, very fast.
Welcome.Thanks a lot for your comment.We are always here to help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back