Suckyshare We treat you like crap so the rights holders do not have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should consider re-open this thread after a short period , i was close to join you and i might still do it, with an open thread here you can still offer support and keep many users uptadated with your problems/solutions/programs..

@Luckyshare sorry but you're wrong.
If you suddenly close PPD affiliation without prior notice, certainly, like other hosts, you will lose credibility.
You would have done much better to do a mix between PPD and PPS ;)

but they did notice .. i say they took decisions to fast, i mean the pps uploaders are forcing users to buy premiums just for one split file, the ppd ones can get you premiums slower but they post everyday stuff and will get you downloaders who will rebill ..
With all the shit that happened in the near past, downloaders need a little patience and consistence to use a use as a regular source for files..
but this is just my vision, i'm sure they know better what the are doing and at least they announce and would pay you.
Unlike some others that did not..

For Me Last 6-7 Hours No Downloads Counting.Do U Think It's Normal or No 1 Downloading My Files From More Than 200 GB Files Shared.

7663501ac3.png

Please Fix It !!

Now, when PPD is closed you can optimize sales statistic!!!
You can add rebills column in stats and show from what website and file was sale made!!
It will be very very helpfull...

I Am Not Getting Any Sales.That Means I Will Not Get Any $$$.My Current Balance Is Over 14$.Need 20$ to Payout.Why Don't U Notice Us 3-4 Days Before.Wupload Did That Many Days Ago Also Paid Us All $$$$.That's Call Business.Is'nt It ?

Wupload Paid Us Every $$$$.So U Sud Give Us Every $$ or U R Try to Cheating With Us ? if U Do It I Praying To My Allah U Will Never Shine Your Real Life Too.I Actually Don't Care Much About My 14$ But U Sud Care About Us Bcouse We Have Given Our Time To Your Site And Make It Popular.Is'nt it ?

OK.Waiting For Your Reply.

Regards.

What did you think when you uploaded your files that don't give any sales? You scammed us - right? What are you complaining about?

Change your plan to PPS, reach the remaining amount and be paid! Simple as that!

Man It's not worth saying those words for that amount of money. Just not worth it. No file host could do what Wupload did. Everbody knows this. I don't think anymore file hosts will go with PPD plans from now on. Besides, PPS plan seems quite profitable to me.

What did you think when you uploaded your files that don't give any sales? You scammed us - right? What are you complaining about?

Change your plan to PPS, reach the remaining amount and be paid! Simple as that!

PPD Mean Pay Per Download.There Is Nothing Releted With Sales,Rank E.T.C.

Why U R Talking Like An Idiot ?

ActuallY You Don't Know How To Run A Filehosting Site.Fucking Site That's Why People not Buying Pre Account Much.

I Know Now U Will Reply ''Make Your Own Filehost''

Remember - ''I Am Only An Uploader And Will B An Uploader''

And I Worked With 50+ Filehosting Yet.

Man It's not worth saying those words for that amount of money. Just not worth it. No file host could do what Wupload did. Everbody knows this. I don't think anymore file hosts will go with PPD plans from now on. Besides, PPS plan seems quite profitable to me.

If They Don't Go With PPD Then Why They Adding PPD Plan.Why ?Have U Any Answer ?

Will U Give Me My Earned $$$. ?

They Added PPD Plan That's Why They Sud Give Us Our Every $$$$.

Then.

1. Change your plan to PPS.
2. Reach the remaining amount and be paid.

Do you understand?

U Sud Notice 4-5 Days Ago So We Can Reach 20$ or More.

Why I Choose PPD Plan - Because I Know I Am Unable To Sell Any Account.

U Understand ?

Don't Aks Me I Understand or Not Because I Unterstand Thats Why Choose PPD.

U will ignore my Post Bcause I Am A Tru Fighter.It's All About Wrong or Tru.And U R The ''Wrong''

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back