Shared SilenceHost.com - 20GB Space, 100GB Bandwidth from $1/month (Germany/Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I thought you guys allowed warez linking? :O

EDIT I:
Hey, just let me have my databases. I need cPanel access for that.
You have disabled my account, no problem, its my fault, I admit it. :)

Also, please refund me 4$ instead of 5$, as I barely used the service for a month.

EDIT II:
Just removed your name servers from infamous-warez.net
You should be clean now. ;)
Also, I need the cPanel access for 1 day so that my buddy form AQuickHost can transfer my database.

Regards

Last edited:
Warez linking are allowed but you host warez , and our server was suspended because of you hosting warez , I have proof that we have been notify by our admin that is currently providing the server to us that your account is hosting warez .

Hi, I linked to warez, never hosted them. No one is that fucking stupid.
I paid for 6 months, did not use the service for one full month, and now you don't refund me?
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
PS: I was just LINKING to warez, not hosting. So do refund me my cash.

My honest review of your service:
Well, to begin with, it was okay, did not realize a host could be as slow as you guys, compared to other 100Mbps providers such as HostGator or Blue Host or AQuickHost.
Secondly, none of the damn sub domain work, neither does the FTP account.
There was a server shift, normal people put in some additional days (ask Damn or Lifetalk about RPNet.biz).. You guys did not do squat. I got nothing else to say.

Regards

@DLow: You're wrong buddy.
Wares hosting and warez linking are two completely different things.
Warez hosting is when Dirt3-SKiDROW.iso is saved on your server and warez linking is when you have a site wich displays FileServe.com links, linking to Dirt3-SKiDROW.iso!Got it? :D

@Hawk: <3

@DLow: You're wrong buddy.
Wares hosting and warez linking are two completely different things.
Warez hosting is when Dirt3-SKiDROW.iso is saved on your server and warez linking is when you have a site wich displays FileServe.com links, linking to Dirt3-SKiDROW.iso!Got it? :D

@Hawk: <3
I have to agree with kundurocks. Hosting and Linking are two completely different things.

kundurocks , Sorry , but I can just tell you that every of my customer is enjoying their service because of the blazing speed and the service . FTP account's were having some problems but it's already fixed . Please check your internet speed is it below 500kbps and are you getting DDoS this might be the problem for your that is causing you to have slow connection . About your refund read here http://silencehost.com/tos.html I'm really sorry . This is the company policy I need to follow it , I dont want to loss this job and company .

DLow , Hosting it is not allowed but linking is allow . Why ? You can host a warez forum or website but just dont upload the files to the server .

Hawk , Here's your proof I got it from the admin that provide me the server :
Proof.png

That's warez linking buddy! Those were XBOX 360 Releases form SCC lol. :P
I understand. Sorry for the trouble I caused.

I do not need a refund.

@Hawk: I was telling the truth, thanks for believing in me. <3

Btw, for your images, please use Slide tags. :) [SLIDE]http://imgcrave.com/u/tmped3c.png[/SLIDE]

I'm not to be rude but I'm really sorry , I can create a new account for you but you will need to follow the TOS no uploading Warez . If your ok with it you can continue with our hosting .

I have just bought the Ultimate Reseller package and I'm looking forward to working with you guys for a long time to come. Now comes the wait for the service to be activated :P

It's already activated . About your ticket problem please wait for our support team to assist you . Soon you will be able to go on Alpha reseller :)

Alright that's fine. I can wait, I'm now sitting here trying to figure it all out haha. Thanks for the quick reply :]

Edit:
The button for 'create package' isn't on the WHM. Oh well, still waiting for the ticket.

Last edited:
Alright now I have one last issue and I'll be set. I wish I could get one of you on MSN to make this easier haha but I do like the tickets.

Hmm 'could not connect to the database' on your main site. :(

Last edited:
just checked my account on silencehost client area and my site's payment is due tomorrow. don't you send reminders 5 days before the due date? don't got any invoice yet so im not yet paid.

Zaertix , hope you wait for the support staff to come online to fix your problem . Sorry for the delay .

sk8er431 , It's ok you can pay whenever you want but just dont be too late before whmcs suspend it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back