Shared SilenceHost.com - 20GB Space, 100GB Bandwidth from $1/month (Germany/Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said 30-60 minutes in the email. But realistically probably 60-180 minutes as there always seems to be unforeseen problems with a new host.

opendns error whenever i load my site. what's happening again?

ok just received an email about server move that there will be 30min to 1 hour downtime.

Last edited:
Hey I got an email saying your site will be down as you are going for a server shift. I understand. But can you please tell us how much time its gonna take? Thanks.

I wanted to order a shared Personal, but unfortunately it's out of stock.

Second thing is that your links leading from your shared hosting plans to the order page are mixed up.
Business leads to Reseller Starter Package, and Enterprise to Business.

I wanted to order a shared Personal, but unfortunately it's out of stock.

Second thing is that your links leading from your shared hosting plans to the order page are mixed up.
Business leads to Reseller Starter Package, and Enterprise to Business.
Sorry about the links we were busy in customizing a template.The starter package is now available.

Hey,,is the registration of a new domain free? bought hosting.waiting for details

Last edited:
Do you allow private nameservers on your Ultimate Master Reseller Package?

Could not ask via your site as the security code image is not visible.

Yes private nameservers are allowed for Master and Alpha reseller package .

The security code isn't visible ? Try clearing your cache and is your internet connection slow ?

Hi,
My site is down and its really, really slow for the past couple of weeks. What is going on with you people? Also, I tied making new FTP accounts, sub domains, but none of them work.

Please live up to my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back