Sharpfile.com discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...i am not premium and i can not find "activate direct download". My friend with premium tells me he haves the option and alot of my downloaders complains because i don't have "direct download" enabled. Why this option it's not availbe to registered users too?

I have a question...i am not premium and i can not find "activate direct download". My friend with premium tells me he haves the option and alot of my downloaders complains because i don't have "direct download" enabled. Why this option it's not availbe to registered users too?

Direct download is available with premium..
Thanks

SharpFile I have pm you check it

Answered....Thanks

No.....

You're getting 100% downloads + 50% from sales.

At least, until the new script comes on tuesday, then there will be 3 plans: PPD, PPS and Mixed 50/50

in this case u r wrong!
sharpfile support already mentioned that,they fixed our accounts in 50% PPD & 50% Sale ,it Hybrid
& he had mentioned that at the time when Sharpfile fixed the Premium Sale by Credit Card method. u can chk ur self
and tats why we r generating half $s than before,but no offense,coz m also looking for some premium sales like I did in other FH. For stable host,Sales is important :sun:

in this case u r wrong!
sharpfile support already mentioned that,they fixed our accounts in 50% PPD & 50% Sale ,it Hybrid
& he had mentioned that at the time when Sharpfile fixed the Premium Sale by Credit Card method. u can chk ur self
and tats why we r generating half $s than before,but no offense,coz m also looking for some premium sales like I did in other FH. For stable host,Sales is important :sun:

is it true?

the site is rather slow today,buts payments are super fast ...

I request yesterday,in 2 hours into my account ...

I ask now,in 15 minutes on my account ...

impressive ...

in this case u r wrong!

Ask sharpfile yourself, if you think I'm wrong.

Our current earnings are on 100% PPD + 50% from sales since they re-introduced the premium sales.

hmmm well!

29th july___: 1784 / $8.08
4th August_: 2069 / $5.6935

then how it is possible?

currently m getting 50% of that July Stat.
PS- m sharing always same kinda files of same size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back