Sharpfile.com discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys sorry about that..The main Host server was frozen and now is coming back up..2 more minutes.

I asked the coder about us doing the new script integration on MOnday because that is slowest day..This weekend should be real busy and all servers are actually in good shape (beleive it or not) just the main hosts server got frozen and they did a quick reboot, and everything should be ok in just a minute

foxtrot after a up

Can't execute select: fetch() without execute() at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82

Yea I know the hosts server is back up but the database crashed after the reboot, they are repairing it now,Just a minute

Update Site is back up and Running.. I am going to take a nap I been going for 18 hours straight..Goodnight :)

Server company is watching the servers while I sleep and also other staff watching for problems..so you guys should be ok till I get back

Last edited:
to Sharpfile,
about registered users and the amount of days files are kept on server.

consider please making the days 30, until new ways of buying a premium account can be available.
this can really help a lot of people (i am one of those) who are not able to use credit cards (for any reasons).
personally, i am removing my files from another hosting company and i am already placing them at yours the last 5 days. but i will not be able to use my card before September 1.

i think a 30 days plan for registered users (at least before other ways of buying a premium account can be available) can help a lot both sides. yours and ours.
think it over please.

thank you for your time :)

Yes, sharpfile please do consider to extend the file limitation for the registered users to at least 30days from the last download.

why all my files was deleted , it just a week old only , and some not even posted yet , how am i gonna upload more on your site if you keep deleting my files ,maybe i wait till your new script ready ,then i try again

Can we please get an increase in the payout rates for each country?? i think we deserve it, since we have had to put up with alot of frustration with this site and all the constant problems occurring :(

I think their rates are okay, just waiting for their servers to stabilize and also awaiting the launching of their new script :(

They already have one of the highest PPD's out there right now that still pays. The rest of the filehosts that have higher PPD either have insanely long waiting times or recaptcha or a very small filesize limit for free users.

I asked the coder about us doing the new script integration on MOnday because that is slowest day..This weekend should be real busy and all servers are actually in good shape (beleive it or not) just the main hosts server got frozen and they did a quick reboot, and everything should be ok in just a minute

thks for updates - monday best day for downtime ;)

from yesterday main site - page load is slower than before

Update:

New Custom made script with more features than current is now schedule to be installed at Sharpfile on Tuesday morning 8/7/2012 USA time zone. The site will be down for approximately 2-4 hours while new script is being integrated. We also have plans for extra coders to be on standby the first 24 hours after installation to help with any bugs that may be found that we haven't found during testing.

Alot of you guys been waiting a month for this and its finally here.....
Also, remember that the new script is better than what we are using but its gonan be GREAT even further down the road as we add more and more options to it :)

We have alot of servers online that are no where near being pushed to the max, and we believe this new script will help stabilize our site and give better performance to users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back