Sharpfile.com discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how download files with Premium in IDM ?

i selected Direct downloads and no download by IDM

hmm. I am not sure IDM is working fine for me, but I will ask our coder to take a look at this immediately

add france to group a

I know alot of people want France in Group A and I also want what you guys want. But at this exact time I dont have a way to make enough income from that to be able to payout Group A rates. But I am trying hard to find a better way to monetize that and put it in Group-A.
Please understand though, if we payout more than we make, like I have be doing for this whole month, than eventually Sharpfile would go out of business. And I want Sharpfile to be here FOREVER.

Please know, I am trying though, and will do everything I can to make it happen

though m getting too many downloads,but still cant get Sales :(
dont know why? But I think ppl r less interested to buy a premium from a Credit Card for the security reason.
Best thing was PayPal, that was great time in filehosts.but alas! that past

personal-
any 1 getting sales in Sharpfile?

Can't upload, not been paid, download speed, file deletion, moan, winge, panties in a bunch!!
WOW all the b!tching if you don't know by now all these little start up hosts encounter more problems than they can handle then you must live in cuckoo land!!

if you don't know by now all these little start up hosts encounter more problems than they can handle then you must live in cuckoo land!!

Little start up host ??? you must be joking ! I doubt any host out there (except maybe rs) has had the kind of time, effort and money spent on it that sharpfile has, nor do they provide the support we do, nor do they pay everyone properly like we do. 'Nuff said.

Hi guys, I was looking for a sharpfile premium banner for my site...haven't you got anything?
For now your welcome to use the banner in my sig - resize it if you need to. We will have more available shortly :sun:

though m getting too many downloads,but still cant get Sales :(
dont know why? But I think ppl r less interested to buy a premium from a Credit Card for the security reason.
Best thing was PayPal, that was great time in filehosts.but alas! that past

personal-
any 1 getting sales in Sharpfile?

SharpFile.com is now 100% Free for EVERYONE!!!!! There will no more premium for now. Which of course means no more premium sales commissions for affiliates but affiliates still get PPD $$$$.

SharpFile.com is now 100% Free for EVERYONE!!!!! There will no more premium for now. Which of course means no more premium sales commissions for affiliates but affiliates still get PPD $$$$.

No longer true.....

Premium sales are working again, and you're getting 50% comission from sales for now.

Better stay updated with the news mate.

Hi Sharp,
can u add a little modify?
20 file on page..is very little.
Can u insert.... if i choose, 50/100/150/200 file on page??
Thanks

I second this motion, having more would be awesome, trying to move stuff into folders / deleting stuff is a hassle with only 20 links per page, especially if your files number in the thousands

please please please : change france from group B to group A
i'm sure u will get amazing traffics
waiting your answer

Sharpfile has already replied to that in the previous pages....

He's waiting for a better incoming traffic from france.

He can't change France right now.

I second this motion, having more would be awesome, trying to move stuff into folders / deleting stuff is a hassle with only 20 links per page, especially if your files number in the thousands

Mate.... just wait for the new script that will be installed on Tuesday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back